• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OA Marketplace Thread

33 posts in this topic

We will have an OA Market Place soon. grin.gif

I might even put a piece or two up 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey Steve,

I remember you saying you bought the Lark Catwoman piece. If I remember correctly, there were two seperate drawings (not sure why). Would you be interested in selling one of them?

If so, please PM me. If not, no worries.

Thanks,

Tim

And I thought we'd just get a sticky,..we got a whole new wing !!!!

DAMN !!!!,....those comic people are gonna moan and groan probably !!!,...what does OA have to do with comics blah, blah, blahand other jealous sentiments,...I can hear their kevetching already !!!!

KK

Done per Steve / the community. New board is up. Have fun storming the castle, guys. wink.gif

http://boards.collectors-society.com/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=oamarketplace

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU , pkveronese. hail.gif

Good Idea

I'm just glad its here! Thanks to everyone - this will help us all out a ton!

We will have an OA Market Place soon. grin.gif

I might even put a piece or two up 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey Steve,

I remember you saying you bought the Lark Catwoman piece. If I remember correctly, there were two seperate drawings (not sure why). Would you be interested in selling one of them?

If so, please PM me. If not, no worries.

Thanks,

Tim

He did two covers with Catwoman for Gotham Central (Great book! Being cancelled frown.gif), I only bought one (The better one tongue.gif) and it's not for sale, Sorry.

I will put something up to help start the OA Market Place, just not sure what at this time 893scratchchin-thumb.gif