• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 50th anniversary signing
2 2

8 posts in this topic

So the deadline to submit for this epic signing (april19,2024) has past. Does anyone know if the actual signing has happened? I submitted a lot of books and just curious as to when I will be getting my books back. 

On 5/6/2024 at 10:24 AM, Markmel said:

So the deadline to submit for this epic signing (april19,2024) has past. Does anyone know if the actual signing has happened? I submitted a lot of books and just curious as to when I will be getting my books back. 

Keep an eye on their social media...they usually post when the singing happens. 

Happened May 8th-11th. They posted a ton of pics and reels on IG. There are a number of posts up there you can see from it.

So … I have received back 2 of the six books I submitted for this event. Both of the two have the wrong custom label. I got Jane Austen Thor. Not the Wolverine custom label. No offense to Jane, but I picked and paid for Wolverine, bub. I’ve reached out to customer service. I’m sure they’ll jump on it. But I loathe having to put the books in the mail…. Again. 

Also, for me this is the second signature series event in a row that has come back with mistakes related to the labels. 

On 6/3/2024 at 10:07 AM, KenobiJ said:

So … I have received back 2 of the six books I submitted for this event. Both of the two have the wrong custom label. I got Jane Austen Thor. Not the Wolverine custom label. No offense to Jane, but I picked and paid for Wolverine, bub. I’ve reached out to customer service. I’m sure they’ll jump on it. But I loathe having to put the books in the mail…. Again. 

Also, for me this is the second signature series event in a row that has come back with mistakes related to the labels. 

That sucks, sorry man.

I tried to do do an AI Jane Austen-themed Thor, here's what I got:

image.png.4b60ec26ac736eb2cc03a95d36727c2a.png

On 6/3/2024 at 1:39 PM, KenobiJ said:

LOL … nice! Not sure why I had Jane Austen on the mind instead of Jane Foster …. 

Yah it didn't make any sense (or sensibility).