• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 113 just spawned on ebay auction
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thats a really rare book and it look pretty well from front so im hesitate, however i need the opinion of the expert from cgc to help me to not pay too much, so in your opinion which grade is this book?

@Hepcat please pal tell me that you r looking for a better copy because i already have enough opponent to fight if i want to get this...lol

Screenshot_20240518-151832_eBay.thumb.jpg.275f88c9c6501b3f69b0526ff62bd6f9.jpgScreenshot_20240518-151825_eBay.thumb.jpg.deaabc1526c3965cd1d2bff3dece17a0.jpg

Edited by BA773

On 5/18/2024 at 1:39 AM, BA773 said:

@Hepcat please pal tell me that you r looking for a better copy because i already have enough opponent to fight if i want to get this...lol

Sleep easy. I won't be bidding on that one.

:50849494_winkemoji:

On 5/18/2024 at 5:14 PM, ThothAmon said:

Punishment bids placed. 

What s that?

On 5/18/2024 at 7:50 PM, Semicentennial said:

Looks like an excellent book to practice your restoration magic on.  I see a bunch of black marks on the back cover that can be easily erased with your awesome ink removing skills.

For now everyone is just using me to get the next joke... on every thread i make, is turning to harassment for a while. I will really get out of here it give me absolutely no addition in life, no hapiness just time lost... 

I also realized that you are always the guy around my threads, i tought you follow my profil to see any of my post... its such a bad trend, obsessive trend, maybe you need to get some help too.

On 5/18/2024 at 12:35 PM, BA773 said:

For now everyone is just using me to get the next joke... on every thread i make, is turning to harassment for a while. I will really get out of here it give me absolutely no addition in life, no hapiness just time lost... 

I also realized that you are always the guy around my threads, i tought you follow my profil to see any of my post... its such a bad trend, obsessive trend, maybe you need to get some help too.

I would need help if I took any advice from you .  :roflmao:

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2024 at 2:35 PM, BA773 said:

Did you make jokes with everyone in Switzerland?  We may not comprehend their jokes.

Did you subscribe GPAnalysis or GoCollect?  Do you have Overstreet Price Guide?   Have you study the sale trends in last ten years?  You need to do your homework before you post here.

You may comprehend little more about the book value then you will know where your standpoint is at.   Personally, I will not put the punishment bid on that book. Just my 2c.

Check the staples before you bid.

Edited by JollyComics

On 5/18/2024 at 3:35 PM, BA773 said:

For now everyone is just using me to get the next joke... on every thread i make, is turning to harassment for a while.

There is an option on here to ignore members.