• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ordering from Highgradecomics' online store is a little wonkey
3 3

101 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2024 at 8:32 AM, AltonKroobe said:

I apologize to the owner, of High grade comics I will delete this thread or at least rename it.

Better do it fast since Bob probably has big hit men on the way to your house as me speak!

I keep asking Bob to hold books for me until I decide whether I wish to purchase them, or not. Bob's responses are things I can't post. :wink: 

Bob is beyond a fantastic dealer, including allowing me to pay over time (time payments) for, I believe, all my purchases from him.

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 8:48 AM, 1Cool said:

Better do it fast since Bob probably has big hit men on the way to your house as me speak!

The funny thing is  I have to move a  piano today ( for the 2nd time in a week 😖),  I'm going to want a bullet afterwards for the back pain.😃

Edited by AltonKroobe

I have never had an issue ordering off Bob's site.  Made offers on a bunch of books, he accepted and sent me an invoice.  I paid and then he shipped the books.

On 5/21/2024 at 9:42 AM, batman_fan said:

I have never had an issue ordering off Bob's site.  Made offers on a bunch of books, he accepted and sent me an invoice.  I paid and then he shipped the books.

I don't know maybe I just had some really strange bad luck, I honesty wasn't even going to to try and place an order the third time, the no response the 1st time got a "what ever" response out of me the 2nd time kind of made me question the site.

Posted (edited)

You all are good people I apologize to Bob and everyone, I'll try to be more mindful when talking about shops I don't know about and try not to treat every company like it's a Wal-Mart or Amazon, everyone have a good day.

Edited by AltonKroobe

On 5/21/2024 at 2:06 AM, DougC said:

but it might not be worth the expense.

I would imagine the dissuading factor may also be time ... LOTS of books. GOD BLESS ...

(thumbsu

Posted (edited)

I've ordered/bought from Bob a bunch of times over the years.  Usually, on the website, I see a book I like and I call Bob.  Never had any issue that way.  

In my book, he's the best in the biz.  

Edited by chrisco37