• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Hulk #180 CGC 9.8 with WHITE pages - First Appearance of Wolverine
1 1

14 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2024 at 4:38 PM, Dark Knight said:

Wow a sale with no pix posted for that price :whatthe:. I wish I can sell books without pix instantly. Congrats to both parties!

I deleted the pics once the buyer and I agreed to a deal to protect their privacy. 

On 5/23/2024 at 7:47 PM, Xatari said:

I deleted the pics once the buyer and I agreed to a deal to protect their privacy. 

Did the buyer post tasteful nudes celebrating his/her purchase?

image.png.19838d41c87e8da263d224913a6ecd46.png

On 5/23/2024 at 9:43 PM, Xatari said:

Not about keeping secrets, but it’s nobody else’s business once the deal is done. Just trying to be respectful of the buyer. They are welcome to do with it as they wish or share (or not) whatever info they decide. 

I primarily deal with original comic art, and in that hobby, buyers often prefer not to have their info or thumbprint left on transactions. Just a courtesy thing. 

I like this.  So gentlemanly.

On 5/24/2024 at 12:43 AM, Xatari said:

Not about keeping secrets, but it’s nobody else’s business once the deal is done. Just trying to be respectful of the buyer. They are welcome to do with it as they wish or share (or not) whatever info they decide. 

I primarily deal with original comic art, and in that hobby, buyers often prefer not to have their info or thumbprint left on transactions. Just a courtesy thing. 

One of my favorite things about buying on the boards is the discretion of deleting sold prices, etc.

On 5/28/2024 at 9:20 PM, Dreamsleep said:

A++++ seller. Easy transaction, bomb proof packaging, and quick ship. Mike completes transactions with care, integrity, professionalism, enthusiasm, friendliness, respect, and attention to detail. My first transaction with Mike on a 5 figure book should command confidence amongst his piers whom he deals with in the future!

Oh and for those that didn’t see the pic here it is. And thank u for tastefully deleting pics and price however it’s going to the vault so I have no problem sharing.  Thanks Mike!

73862172824__096E0335-6FA5-4C21-9769-3EC60198B943.thumb.jpeg.6141b7a3e014163e0361762223e01099.jpeg

Fantastic copy!!