• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-Men 106 Mark Jewelers Variant
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Didn’t even know I had this variant, was looking at books in the same range and pulled it out. Realized it was the variant, and the Covr Price site didn’t have a value for it. Figured I’d ask what folks thought for condition while I do more research. I know what these can be rare, but not how rare.

106 Pic1.jpg

106 pic2.jpg

106 pic3.jpg

106 pic5.jpg

106 Pic6.jpg

106 pic7.jpg

106 pic4.jpg

106 pic8.jpg

Edited by NY Roadkill
Getting real pictures

On 5/21/2024 at 9:49 PM, scburdet said:

your photos are showing up as black squares. Possibly not a format that this forum can handle.

Yeah figuring it out I did something wrong

On 5/21/2024 at 9:49 PM, scburdet said:

your photos are showing up as black squares. Possibly not a format that this forum can handle.

Some are upside down - but at least they're visible now

Maxes out around 6.0 I think, but I think a 5.5 is more likely. I would not classify this as a great grading candidate even with the rare-ish MJ insert. I want to see something in the VF range and/or a key issue. Other than being from a desirable era of X-Men comics, there's not really an escalator to give you a ROI. Maybe if it has personal value & you had it signed by Claremont, it could be nice for your PC. I would not expect to get your $$$ back if you graded & sold it. 2c