• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need advise on this deal for batman 305 to 400
3 3

27 posts in this topic

On 5/22/2024 at 1:41 PM, thehumantorch said:

I'm curious, why do you like direct copies and dislike newstand copies? 

All I ever had as a kid was newsstand copies until I found my first comic shop. From that point on, I wanted only direct. To me a Spidey head was MUCH more appealing. And I saw it as a status thing; since most other kids were still getting random comics from the 7-11. I was completing full runs from my LCS! Filled in a run of Uncanny X-men always picking the direct over a newsstand; so long as the grade was same or better. But I would hold off sometimes if only newsstand was available. Fast forward and I'm out of collecting like 20 years and getting back into it. Now I'm looking for newsstand for the nostalgia. Go figure.

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2024 at 3:16 AM, Semicentennial said:

Meme Creator - Funny Welcome back we knew you'd return Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!

I dont want to see your messages on my post anymore, i mean everytime i wrote something you r in the area, so im gonna hide the visibility of your account in the options. Just wanted to notify you about it pal :)

Edited by BA773

On 5/23/2024 at 10:24 AM, Semicentennial said:

Calm down pal.  I'm not sorry if that meme triggered you.  You've stated multiple times you were leaving the forum but always returned with even more infantile questions or threads.  Nothing in that meme is false.  

You r the only poor life to make fun of me on this topic, i dont know what is infantile in my asking... you just have a target on me but never mind as i say im gonna block you.

I think you were called out when you were blasting multiple on-line sellers by calling them scammers or questioning their business practice without doing any research on them.  You starting multiple threads in a single day on the same topic or a variant of a topic you had already started which earned you your special descriptor in your profile.  Your "I picked up some drek" or whatever that thread was, was pretty infantile.  Suggesting a listing of five really garbage books to a new member when they were asking for what books to invest in was pretty infantile. 

Again, I'm not sorry if you took offense to it.  

• Administrator

I'm not dishing out any points.  I trust that this will be the last time I see a conflict between you two.  Otherwise, there will be posting restrictions for one or both.