• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

34 posts in this topic

Yep, it sure is. I was at my shop yesterday, and my main man let me read the new League and Bullets they got w/ Previews. I was a happy camper yesterday! League was awesome!!!! As was Bullets. But, don't ask, cause I'm not telling.....

Chris

LOEG II #5 was awesome but I am stunned at the actions of one Mr. Hyde! That was one truly disturbed monster. Unbelievable! Very unsettling... and Rupert Bear as a creation of Dr. Moreau...? Yikes. Another original from Mr. Moore.

Kev

LOEG II #5 was awesome but I am stunned at the actions of one Mr. Hyde!

I have just read issue #5, and boy were you right Kev. The scene with Hyde and IM was pretty disturbing stuff, but also funny in a totally twisted kind of way. I assume we won't be seeing this if there is a movie sequel. shocked.gifshocked.gif

A very bizarre issue. I hope we don't have to wait another 5 months for the final part.