• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Vintage Bulk Discount July 2024
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I had a quick question regarding the CGC bulk vintage discount deal that is going on for the month of July. Do books need to be received by CGC within a specific timeframe in order to qualify for the discount? If an invoice is created within the month of July, how long is it good for?

• Administrator

Great question! This submission form only needs to be created before the cutoff date (July 31st). That said, as these forms expire after so long I would suggest getting your books sent in before August 30th to ensure there is no problems with the billing of the submission. Thanks for checking! 

I spoke to CGC customer support and in order to get the discount, they confirmed the 7/31 cutoff date for creating the submission form, but they told me the orders would need to be delivered to their facility by August 15th. 

• Administrator
On 7/15/2024 at 10:32 AM, dalgar said:

I spoke to CGC customer support and in order to get the discount, they confirmed the 7/31 cutoff date for creating the submission form, but they told me the orders would need to be delivered to their facility by August 15th. 

Hello @dalgar Thanks for checking. Yes this is correct. I am sorry for the confusion. This date (8/15) was confirmed today as the date the submissions must be delivered by. 

@jjfversion1

• Administrator

Hello @Daytrader2021, thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the issue with our online submission form and any inconvenience this has caused you. Our web support team is currently investigating the cause of the issue and will fix it as soon as possible. If you are waiting to send an order in, feel free to send it over as this issue is only impacting our online submission form; our submission processing system will correct the fees automatically when we receive the order. Thank you again for reaching out to us and for your patience while we investigate and correct the issue with the online submission form pricing. Have a great day!