• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One Book: FF #1 (CLOSED, thank you!)
1 1

19 posts in this topic

On 8/14/2024 at 6:44 PM, ThePreacher said:

You just beat out at least 2 people who I know were considering this book - congrats! What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL 5.0.

That's Dan's M.O. ... He's been the eye appeal King since I was a newbie here. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/14/2024 at 5:10 PM, Drummy said:

Hey all!

One book for sale this time around, as I have another copy coming in to replace it.  Beautiful, clean copy of FF #1 in 5.0 (see scan below).  Nice color, no writing or date stamps, no chipping, clean back cover.  Heritage scan is a little jacked, but nothing serious.

No deadbeats, HOS members, or stupidos allowed to bid or converse with me; check, MO, or Paypal accepted.  Shipping is FREE anywhere in the US, although buyer would pay for extra insurance (but I pack really well!).  Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt if you don't like it, but buyer pays all return costs.  PM me with any questions or payment issues; I'm open to 2-3 months time payments if needed, but payments would need to be made by check in that circumstance.

Thanks for looking!

Dan (drummy)

FANTASTIC FOUR #1 (CGC 5.0 White Pages)

ASKING: $21k

FF 1 5.0 wp.jpg

Amazing book! Congratulations to both the seller and the buyer! (thumbsu