• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled for Grading Time/Order Stuck?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Submission #4455945

CGC3321532969

Hi, this was received on 7/2/24 and was to rectify the green Qualified -> black/yellow JSA issue that came up a little while ago. This has been sitting in Scheduled for Grading for a long while now, could I get an update? An order I placed for Reholdering that was received on 7/10/24 is already on its way back to me. 

Thanks.

@MattM CS,

Can I jump on this topic? Are you able to advise when the below submissions will start moving along? Thanks in advance.

Submission# 4467574 - Received CGC 07/24 - Scheduled for Grading.

Submission# 4467575 - Received CGC 07/24 - Received at CCS.

Edited by Vrishnak

• Administrator

Hi @Vrishnak,

Thank you for reaching out. I was able to check on these submissions for you. Submission# 4467574 has been reviewed by JSA and is in the queue to be graded. Submission 4467575 has been reviewed by JSA and is in the queue to be pressed. We appreciate your patience with us!

Thank you,

On 8/21/2024 at 8:20 AM, AllisonC CS said:

Hi @Vrishnak,

Thank you for reaching out. I was able to check on these submissions for you. Submission# 4467574 has been reviewed by JSA and is in the queue to be graded. Submission 4467575 has been reviewed by JSA and is in the queue to be pressed. We appreciate your patience with us!

Thank you,

Thank you @AllisonC CS! You guys spoiled me in the past with quick turnarounds lol.

On 8/20/2024 at 11:40 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @TinyTurtleVille,

Thanks for your patience! This submission needed more information for one of the signatures (Mark T). JSA did review these signatures today so this order will be moving to encapsulation in the next few days. Thanks for your patience on this! 

Hey Matt, just checking in on this as it's been a couple weeks and it's been sitting in "Grading/Quality Control" for a minute now. 

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello @TinyTurtleVille, I see this invoice is going through a final round of quality control before we ship it out. It's in the last stage of finalization, so it should ship shortly. We thank you greatly for your patience while we process your submission.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!