• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's Up With Imaging?
3 3

11 posts in this topic

Dear CGC,

Yesterday, I had two two Fast Track Modern submissions shipped 4480801 and 4478421 (4 slabs each).  When I look them up in CGC Verification Tool, the accompanying images are there.  However, I also have a Reholder submission, 4463068, which was also shipped out yesterday.  However, when I look up the original cert number, 0247426049, there are no images.  Please see attached screen caps.  What's the scoop?

Thank you.

Verify Screen Cap 1.jpg

Verify Screen Cap 2.jpg

Sub Tracking Screen Cap.jpg

@CGC Comics @CGC MikeThe problem seems to be continuing. Not only is there no low resolution imaging with the cert lookup (4475123001), but the extra charge high resolution image was not emailed to me when the book shipped (9/19).  All this after 33 business days just for a reholder. Also, the grade (which should be the same) is not identified in the lookup as well as the census position is absent as well. This book spent 8 days in imaging beforehand which makes the imaging problem even more troublesome. I have no idea if you even gave me the custom label I ordered at this point. 

Screenshot_20240919_204602_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4cc842a7e96cbf6dc318d9accbb3d861.jpg

Edited by The Man Without Beer

• Administrator
On 9/19/2024 at 8:48 PM, The Man Without Beer said:

@CGC Comics @CGC MikeThe problem seems to be continuing. Not only is there no low resolution imaging with the cert lookup (4475123001), but the extra charge high resolution image was not emailed to me when the book shipped (9/19).  All this after 33 business days just for a reholder. Also, the grade (which should be the same) is not identified in the lookup as well as the census position is absent as well. This book spent 8 days in imaging beforehand which makes the imaging problem even more troublesome. I have no idea if you even gave me the custom label I ordered at this point. 

Hello! Thanks for contact us. This submission was a reholder submission. Reholder certification numbers (4475123001) are not supported on the cert look up page for their grade and images because these numbers are not listed on the books label. To pull this book up on the cert look up page, please use its original cert number (1049953001).

As for the paid imaging service, these are emailed out 1-2 weeks after the submission has shipped. Please be sure however to double check your spam folder as these emails are regularly sent straight to spam.

If you do not receive these by 10/4, please contact us via email or call. Thanks for your patience! 

On 9/20/2024 at 8:52 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello! Thanks for contact us. This submission was a reholder submission. Reholder certification numbers (4475123001) are not supported on the cert look up page for their grade and images because these numbers are not listed on the books label. To pull this book up on the cert look up page, please use its original cert number (1049953001).

Thanks for explaining. Is that a recent change? Had one a few months ago that showed everything under the new reholder number. Either way, thanks again. I was able to see the new holder/label.