• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Hi all --

As some of you know, I collect George Perez pages from a small number of Fantastic Four issues (167, 170-172, 176-178) with Joe Sinnott inks. Just got a new one -- enjoy!

Thanks,

Dan

FF171p26.jpg

SInce page Drummy. Loved those issues of FF.

I commissioned Dean Zachary in December 2010 for this One Minute Later and had the piece in hand within 3 weeks. Please check out Dean's work and perhaps commission him yourself at: www.comicarthouse.com where his agent, Bob Shaw, makes things easy as pie.

107858.jpg.8ed0f8c0177e0861ce1d0c8e811bb261.jpg

First pick up of 2011. Got an amazing deal on this Dondi Sunday strip. Dated 6-26. I think it is from 1977 (looks like it's from the 70's and 1977 is the only year in the 70's where 6-26 fell on a Sunday). There are some doodles by Irwin on the back that are pretty neat too. Overall a great pick up (thumbs u

Photo0088.jpg

Photo0091.jpg

technically NOT a comic artist, but I did meet him at SDCC, Tom Haubrick was nice enough to sell me the 9 drawings he used to make his latest sketchbook, LAST CHANCE. I like them becuase the 9 images are very sequential in nature and show the transformation of one of Tom's characters, The Magician.

All of the pics can be seen in my CAF folder YOU COMPLETE ME :cloud9:

108248.jpg.0df6f35c574057c573ba1172356d7ff2.jpg

108249.jpg.3fa62fe2860018c602061b8c7817ecec.jpg

Kudos to Royd Burg for a very smooth transaction. Royd is a great guy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone.

Green Lantern Corps #50 Incentive Cover by Ardian Syaf:

GreenLanternCorps50Cover.jpg

Green Lantern Corps #51 page 1:

GreenLanternCorps51Page1.jpg

Kudos to Royd Burg for a very smooth transaction. Royd is a great guy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone.

Green Lantern Corps #50 Incentive Cover by Ardian Syaf:

GreenLanternCorps50Cover.jpg

Green Lantern Corps #51 page 1:

GreenLanternCorps51Page1.jpg

Great pieces Bryan! I want second your Kudos for Royd. I picked up two of Ardians Blackest Night: Batman pages from him last year and it was a great transaction! Wonderful guy to deal with!

Hey Bryan and Joe,

Thanks for your kind words gents! It was a pleasure helping fans of Ardian's work acquire some gems for their respective collections :)

I really think that Ardian is an amazing talent who will continue to develop into a fan favourite whose work will be highly sought after. Warm regards,

Royd

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=111

Hey Folks,

I had a chance to scan a few more pages so I uploaded them to CAF. The theme for this batch is "great reads"

1. An Animal Man page near the end of Grant Morrison's run! Issue 23 with lots of good Animal Man shots

2. It's 2 pages but I'll list it as one, 2 consecutive pages from Peter David's Captain Marvel run, with great splashy art by Leonard Kirk!

Link to CAF recent uploads

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

Here is my latest One Minute Later -- it is Captain America #155 by one of the original inkers on the issue, Frank McLaughlin. It is larger than twice-up and Frank did the entire thing in under 2 weeks. You can reach Frank for commissions at frankart@optonline.net

Hope you like it

108494.jpg.5c41bc3668bff336b6b5b9bd25d8226c.jpg

:banana:

Very excited to have this Dave McKean's original painting "Where Dwells The Sandman" featuring Morpheus in a spectacular custom shadow box display.

5228543675_f00e0972cb.jpg

More details and photos on CAF: Link

McKean is one of my favorite artists and this piece is perfect for display in my office. Thanks for looking.

Dino

I've been waiting for one of these to come in before posting, but here's my birthday/Christmas haul:

Rawhide Kid #1 cover prelim by Dave Johnson

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=719107&GSub=82734

Sputchick print prelim (NSFW) by Dave Johnson

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=719106&GSub=82736

And from my wonderful wife, an unused pinup from the Parker series by Darwyn Cooke

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=709980&GSub=82736

It was a great December (and a little bit of January)