• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Daredevil issue 345, page 14 by Ron Wagner.

Not the most popular of storylines from DD, but this page just looked very ominous and foreboding to pass up.

108842.jpg.e176eb73881e18897700ee241246135b.jpg

Edited by BaronV

I didn't notice a thread for cover recreations so I thought I would post it here. This just got finished I don't even have it in my hot hands yet but I'm so excited I thought I would go ahead and share. It's 11x17 And I posted the pencils and finished ink cover. :whee:

WbN32_Cover_Pencils.jpg

WerewolfByNight32_Recreation.jpg

I didn't notice a thread for cover recreations so I thought I would post it here. This just got finished I don't even have it in my hot hands yet but I'm so excited I thought I would go ahead and share. It's 11x17 And I posted the pencils and finished ink cover. :whee:

WbN32_Cover_Pencils.jpg

Awesome!!!

WbN32_Cover_Pencils.jpg

That looks great! Who is the recreation artist?

That looks great! Who is the recreation artist?

Brandon and Brian Fraim did it. I am very happy with it and the price was good.

http://www.brosfraim.com/index.html

Hi to everybody! This week I'm very happy because I have purchased my first page by my favorite artist of all times, from his legendary run on Amazing Spider-Man.

His name... Todd McFarlane! His skills... extraordinary! The page... a great example!

33jo410.jpg

I hope you like it! And this is the link to my gallery on CAF

Hi Folks,

I normally only collect art from stories I like to read, but sometimes very *ahem* attractive images cause me to buy them:

1. Justice League Europe Sexy Power Girl Splash by Marshall Rogers

2. Silver Surfer by Marshall Rogers with Nova

Malvin

Link to CAF