• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Well, posted some 20 days ago, but I discovered this forum only today smile.gif

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=0&UCat=0

Welcome Alberto!!

I just carpet bombed your gallery with comments -- but for anyone who hasn't checked out his gallery, it's a revelation!! A score of nice high level pieces and some grails for sale (I just can't afford that Harris Dr. Strange DPS painted cover!!)

See ya 'round...

J

I just picked this up from Nik. I spent months looking for it, and it was owned by someone right here all along. I wanted to get it over 2 years ago but had to sell my entire art collection to buy a new car. So, this is the first piece in my collection.

thor64b.jpg

I just picked this up from Nik. I spent months looking for it, and it was owned by someone right here all along. I wanted to get it over 2 years ago but had to sell my entire art collection to buy a new car. So, this is the first piece in my collection.

Very nice! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Great Loki cover!!!! Way to RE-START yer collection with a BANG!!! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

-Hart