• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

FF:WGCM, mini series tribute to Jack Kirby and Lee, this is by Frank Fosco. I love all the splash pages of doom from this series, I was very happy to get this one

Bruce Timm has some great splashes but he wants crazy money just for the inked page

Gorgeous piece! (worship)

Picked up a few pages last week. Here's a nice splash from one of my favorite mini-series ever. I'm a big western fan & loved Marvel's remake of their characters in "Blaze of Glory". Manco's art has so much more detail than can be seen in a digital photo, but until I get them scanned this will have to do. Featuring the revamped Kid Colt, Two-Gun Kid, Rawhide Kid & Outlaw Kid. Once I get the pages scanned I'll throw the others up.

bgc.jpg

Picked up a few pages last week. Here's a nice splash from one of my favorite mini-series ever. I'm a big western fan & loved Marvel's remake of their characters in "Blaze of Glory". Manco's art has so much more detail than can be seen in a digital photo, but until I get them scanned this will have to do. Featuring the revamped Kid Colt, Two-Gun Kid, Rawhide Kid & Outlaw Kid. Once I get the pages scanned I'll throw the others up.

:o

Very nice! I'm not even familiar with the title, much less the artists.........

:o

Very nice! I'm not even familiar with the title, much less the artists.........

The artist is Leonardo Manco. Did a bunch of stuff for Marvel back in the 90s & has been doing Hellblazer for DC for quite awhile since. He really does some nice stuff that doesn't get picked up in the digital photos. A lot of the more subtle shading is done with him inking with his fingers. He uses the finger prints to get some really nice tone effects. I'll be posting in a new thread wwith some other pieces & hopefully this will come out better in the scans.

Preacher 42 alternate cover by Michael Parkinson.(eBay i.d. - yearonestudios1) and website (http://webcomicsnation.com/snufflymonkey/ ) .

For those that say OA is out of reach to the average collector, YOU'RE WRONG. This was under $75, under 6 weeks and that includes shipping from Australia. Go get one

41441-preacher.gif.3b10e34cd6def48a0849657c967babb5.gif

Haven't bought art in a while but I just picked up this original Brunner pencil sketch supposibly form the mid 70's out of a Dr Strange kit he produced.

It was very cheap.

artnightmare.jpg