• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collecting Goals for 2006.

31 posts in this topic

Well since I did'nt get the Manhunters 1st app last year, I'll try again, now for 2006, I beleive it's time to work on the "War" genre, with big game being Sgt. Rock, and mid game being "Unkown Soilder", and of course now that I've finally decided to put something into the "War" short box.....let me guess, it's the new collecting craze??

I only have 2 main goals for this year:

1- Enjoy the comics collection i already have...just had some (too many) big buyings in 2005 that will keep me still all this year (and maybe the next one too, 27_laughing.gif).

2- Crossing my fingers to receive a package from the hands of a fellow member, that still hasn't arrived, ... tonofbricks.gif (almost one month of waiting now for airmail...can't stand this any longer!!!).

Ed?! Helllpppp!!!!!!!!! Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gif

regards

My goals:

1. Finish Alan Moore Swamp Thing run.

2. Get a nice HG copy of House of Secrets #92

3. Focus more on backissue buying than subscriptions (you'd be suprised how much $ you could put towards backissues just by cutting back on a sub. issues a month). smile.gif