• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the sky didn't fall on the comiclink focused auction

34 posts in this topic

That Spidey 20 was NICE.You put me out of the running on that one at$750.The centering on that one was A-1.I wouldn't be surprised if you could get $1500 for that in the near future.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

That Spidey 20 was NICE.You put me out of the running on that one at$750.The centering on that one was A-1.I wouldn't be surprised if you could get $1500 for that in the near future.GOD BLESS...

Right on Jimbo! Jesus Christ is Lord! I'm a friend of Jesus too! thumbsup2.gif

I've never won a comiclink auction or bought a book from them.About how long does it take them to deliver?They always seem to turn up some nice books.GOD BLESS...

I've never won a comiclink auction or bought a book from them.About how long does it take them to deliver?They always seem to turn up some nice books.GOD BLESS...

Usually around 2 weeks. It probably takes 5 business days for the package to arrive at their facility, and another 5 business days for it reach your home. That's typically the average for me.

Usually around 2 weeks. It probably takes 5 business days for the package to arrive at their facility, and another 5 business days for it reach your home. That's typically the average for me.

Just curious, does comiclink email you as a buyer to say "hey, we have the book and its being mailed today" so you know about when you can expect the book?

Right on Jimbo! Jesus Christ is Lord! I'm a friend of Jesus too! thumbsup2.gif

He was talking about Jesus Christ all this time? I thought he meant he was a friend of Jesus Saiz, comic book penciller. foreheadslap.gif

Just curious, does comiclink email you as a buyer to say "hey, we have the book and its being mailed today" so you know about when you can expect the book?

Just moments after I read your post, I received an email with tracking number from comiclink--my comics will arrive on 1/26.

i've consistently gotten emails from them saying when the book has been shipped and when it's due for delivery.