• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show you favorite western comics

794 posts in this topic

Now after ANNIE's GGA phase, her covers and interior artwork only get better!

These issues have some of the BEST Andru and Esposito art ever (post-GET LOST). This art work clearly rivals their early issues of Wonder Woman. ENJOY!

AO_06.jpg

AO_07.jpg

AO_10.jpg

Oh, who could it be...Its Little Annie Oakley!

Atlas' early ANNIE has some of the best GGA Western covers of the 50's....

These issues have some of the BEST Andru and Esposito art ever (post-GET LOST). This art work clearly rivals their early issues of Wonder Woman. ENJOY!

There's a reason why I don't own any of those; it's the GGA....the books rarely break surface and when they do, imo, you can toss the guide.....that GGA has a way of screwin' up a good western..!! lol

Maybe one day. :wishluck:

Sweet books......thanks for postin'. (worship)

There's a reason why I don't own any of those; it's the GGA....the books rarely break surface and when they do, imo, you can toss the guide.....that GGA has a way of screwin' up a good western..!! lol

Great looking covers on all 3 of those Annies. I've not seen them but it sounds like I need to keep my out for them because of the interiors as well.

Great looking covers on all 3 of those Annies. I've not seen them but it sounds like I need to keep my out for them because of the interiors as well.

Oh yes... these are some of the most underrated 50s books. The Andru and Esposito issues really shine. Ultra-hard to find in decent condition. It took me quite a while to put these together.

The RK 17 is hard to find in any condition. :headbang:

I've never seen the RKW 19 before.... :cloud9: .....it's now on my WL.

And of course there's none better than a Severin western with the exceptions of....maybe a Heath, Williamson, Everett, or more Maneely. lol

I've had a hard time findin' this book, RKW # 2; some wear, a couple printing creases. One of those books that presents a lot better in person.....the blacks are deep but I can't pull 'em out in the scan.

rk2ak8.jpg

thecollectron; It would be nice to see your westerns in the Show us the TOP 25 books from your collection. thread. :wishluck: ....curious to see your picks.