• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show you favorite western comics

794 posts in this topic

Bought thos ALLStar western 10 and 11 so I wouldn't have to read my higher frade copies

1st app Hex

allstarwestern10.jpg

2nd app Hex

allstarwestern11.jpg

Final SP Hex from the first series

hex92.jpg

one of my favorite covers

hecchristmas.jpg

My favorite Hex story...awesome

wwt25.jpg

more to come later

lol - Yeah, I also thought you meant Atlas coverS are killers. Here's some DCs for you - Recent arrivals in the collection -

How do you like those All-Americans? I read that #104 last month, along with about six others. A lot of continuing characters in there.

Marc

Haven't had the chance to read them yet. What did you think?

Mr Scrooge....

Here's another book with the unknown cover artist I'm hopin' to I.D.;

Gunsmoke Trail # 1

My previous post by this artist was Apache Trail # 2 .... an AB book and GT is

an AJAX book.

I'm including Exploits Of Daniel Boone # 3 a Quality Comics book....the cover

is done by Chuck Culdera....do ya think there's similarities....nah, I guess not!

gt1.jpg

at2.jpg

edb3.jpg

Haven't had the chance to read them yet. What did you think?

They grew on me. The first one I read I didn't like but then I got used to them and the characters. By the end I liked Mr. Thunder. Plus the female lead, though I forget her name. We sold them all so I can't go look. tonofbricks.gif

At the same time, I was reading a near complete run of DC's Frontier Fighters. I liked those more. Or I should say, I thought the Davy Crockett stories were tongue.gif but the others were really good, especially Kit Carson.

Marc

They grew on me. The first one I read I didn't like but then I got used to them and the characters. By the end I liked Mr. Thunder. Plus the female lead, though I forget her name. We sold them all so I can't go look. tonofbricks.gif

At the same time, I was reading a near complete run of DC's Frontier Fighters. I liked those more. Or I should say, I thought the Davy Crockett stories were tongue.gif but the others were really good, especially Kit Carson.

Marc

Tony Barrett of the Overland Coach -

1072504-TonyBarrett.jpg

893naughty-thumb.gif Marc, I don't need you to recommend more books for me to buy poke2.gif Frontier Fighters 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As for the artist ID, I really am at a loss on who he could be. Sorry.

1072504-TonyBarrett.jpg.82bd1296f91c83fca64dfcc8f29cf117.jpg

The spears on your 63 reminded me of the spears on our copy. So now everybody can see two issues in a row.

The Strong Bow covers are the best for this run and are few so I am going for all of them. The AS 63 is for "the" collection btw.