• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Comic-con Forum Dinner

40 posts in this topic

If someone is already working on this, then I apologize and I will take a step back. If not, does anyone want to be involved in a Forum dinner after the Javits show on Saturday evening Feb 25th? If you are, then I would need a sense of how many would like to attend, what kind of price range you would like and I will start the ball rolling.

We would love to host a get together at the Metropolis offices. We have some of the most amazing restaurants, all within a 3 block radius.

Steve

Are you and Ed going to do that Sumo wrestling thing again?

I thought that was a bit over the top the last time. Especially with the sumo diapers.

Had dinner at Masa last week. Amazing. Unfortunately, dinner for 2 is about $900.00

Stephen

Is this why your prices are so reasonable? poke2.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I prefer to eat things cooked. IL Mulino please.

PM Bleekerbob maybe he can arrange something. confused-smiley-013.gif

We would love to host a get together at the Metropolis offices. We have some of the most amazing restaurants, all within a 3 block radius.

Steve

Steve; i presume that this would give us a chance to see some of the incredible original art that you guys are noted for????? cloud9.gif

if so, i'm not sure how anyone inetersted in the dinner wouldn't be up for this, as well.

since this is the first con that i will ever actually be part of an official set-up, and intend to be there all 3 days, i'm up for whatever you folks might propose...........................Harry.

Steve

How about Rosa Mexicana? It is right around the corner from you. maybe we could start at your place and roll over to there. I asked about their private room. 3hr cocktail party (open bar) would be $100 + tax + gratuity = $128 The only problem is there is a minimum so we would need a certain number to make it viable.

Steve

How about Rosa Mexicana? It is right around the corner from you. maybe we could start at your place and roll over to there. I asked about their private room. 3hr cocktail party (open bar) would be $100 + tax + gratuity = $128 The only problem is there is a minimum so we would need a certain number to make it viable.

That sounds fine. We are literally one floor above Rosa Mexicano.

Steve