• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D.C.’s 52 Pages

495 posts in this topic

This is a killer.

06258f4d.jpg

Shep

Anyone remember the slabbed Ewert copy of that book where the outfit had been colored in? Did someone from the boards end up winning that?

I got this copy from Superworld two years ago, and while there are some dings here and there, the colour on it is just insane... and it was only $7 cloud9.gif

Granted, I'm sure Ewert could have turned it into a 9.4!!!

Hey, technical question... is there any simple way of getting my scans in Photobucket all the same size? They all vary for some reason... makes my posts look sloppy.

By the way, nice books gents.

Shep

I use paint shop to resize all my images. Use the stretch/skew function, set it to 15% and then dump it in photobucket. If you have too large of files, photobucket resizes them for you, which causes them to be different sizes.

A lesser-seen western giant.

I've seen that cover before. Actually, I think I've seen that copy before. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes indeedy! Sorry I didn't give you props sooner, Andy. Nice book. In fact, I had totally forgotten about it - when it arrived, I added it to the 'to be read' pile. And when I went to scan the Wonder Woman... there it was!! A happy surprise.

There's another similar Western 64-page giant that I have to get too.. Can't remember the actual S number though. I'll add that to the 'must buy' list.

And that's a very long list. smirk.gif

I've seen that cover before. Actually, I think I've seen that copy before. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes indeedy! Sorry I didn't give you props sooner, Andy. Nice book. In fact, I had totally forgotten about it - when it arrived, I added it to the 'to be read' pile. And when I went to scan the Wonder Woman... there it was!! A happy surprise.

There's another similar Western 64-page giant that I have to get too.. Can't remember the actual S number though. I'll add that to the 'must buy' list.

There are two more. S-14 and S-22. I have an S-22 in really sharp VF/VF+ if you want it. Just PM me. thumbsup2.gif

There are two more. S-14 and S-22. I have an S-22 in really sharp VF/VF+ if you want it. Just PM me. thumbsup2.gif

Here she is, about to relocate. It's a bittersweet day. frown.gifsmile.gif

S22.jpg

2b52a9e8.jpg

poke2.gif

Oh yeah! I forgot about that! 27_laughing.gif It's making the rounds.

1095621-SuperDCGiantS-15.JPG

1095621-SuperDCGiantS-15.JPG.949f88b074f52d66d53ec7b7bc0c5d43.JPG

so many amazing covers so far. i've never even seen half

of them. but if i had one to pick thus far it would have

to be Weird Western Tales #12 Joe Kubert art! the funy

thing is i don't own a single western book.

this scan was posted by october.

weirdwestern12.jpg

Here she is, about to relocate. It's a bittersweet day. frown.gifsmile.gif

S22.jpg

I promise to take real good care of it!

Thanks again

Shep