• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Nothing major to most, but I just got this book that is pretty special to me.

First of all...its my one and only Stan Lee SS

Secondly...back when I used to buy random comics in the 90s (usually based on the covers), this one was always my favorite. I was very into Marvel trading cards and seeing these books with hologram cards on them to me was amazing. I always wanted at least one SL signature...and couldn't think of a better book!

SL2_zps3yoyinyh.jpg

SL1_zpsnheqm1pd.jpg

My SDCC score:

Joe Madureira

ttJ8IiZ.jpg

Skottie Young

fbhXQyz.jpg

v6H6pW6.jpg

XuRzZE3.jpg

Ed McGuinness

zmg8OOc.jpg

fun little story... I missed out on Todd McFarlane signing wristbands during SDCC every single day (damn you sdcc for letting others in early!!!!)

But I did catch him hanging out at the image booth by himself! I explained to him that this Spider-Man #1 (silver cover) was my first ever "Collectible" comic which started it all... i was 8 when i was given this book by a cousin, and even though ive had lost of comics before hand... this was a #1!!! of Spider-Man! so i stopped mishandling my comics and started collecting them! (this is the exact book ive held onto for 25 years!) he was pretty hyped by the story and was super excited to sign them for me! After 15 years going to SDCC... this is actually the first time meeting and getting a signature from Todd McFarlane!

srLWmj0.jpg

Edited by Deadpool

im still searching for Inhuman #4 and #6 Mad variants... those are the most difficult Madureira books left for me to get. (because i have everything else hes done!)

(one of these days im gonna have to do a photo session with my Mad! collection... its absolutely bonkers)

Edited by Deadpool