• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Fist 14 cover up for sale at CAF

145 posts in this topic

sooooo....now that that's over 893crossfingers-thumb.gif has anyone contacted Steve - or CGC - to let them know that their label notes for this book need to be changed?

currently slabs for IF 14 say "Cockrum cover." i hate to barrage Steve and co. with pms about it

currently slabs for IF 14 say "Cockrum cover." i hate to barrage Steve and co. with pms about it

So CGC also lists it as a Cockrum cover? I hope our little friend here is as open to slamming Steve and Co. about a far more greivous error than "assuming" it was Cockrum. This is a serious offense, and is all those CGC books out there, telling the world that Cockrum is the artist...

After all, CAPITAL CHRIS had a serious hardon when I stated I "assumed" it was Cockrum, placing it up with an offense punishable by death, and I wonder what our resident rump ranger will do to Steve and CGC for actually PRINTING it on their labels and creating a blatant misinformation campaign. 893whatthe.gif

sooooo....now that that's over 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Speaking of that, I just got a note stating that this person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point had actually EDITED my comments in quotes and was trying to make some stupid joke.

Note - I'm ignoring this lowlife, so I can't actually see the post.

That pretty freaking low, even for a mental midget like this bozo, and although I'd flame with the best of them (or quote choice portions) I would NEVER stoop so low as to edit others comments and expect people to laugh.

Well, other than laughing at the insufficiently_thoughtful_person who actually did the editing. 27_laughing.gif

* JC marks down CAPITAL CHRIS on his permanent "I'd Kill You for a Dollar and Give Change" hit list. *

Glad I am only on JC's "I will kill you for a Tenner and a pack of smokes" hit list. Gives me more time to hide. I feel sorry for the poor bastiches who are on JC's "I will kill you for free because you are a Fanboy geek" hit list !!!

I just got a note stating that this person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point had actually EDITED my comments in quotes and was trying to make some stupid joke.

I had to make a stupid joke in order to make it understandable to Joe....

That pretty freaking low, even for a mental midget like this bozo, and although I'd flame with the best of them (or quote choice portions) I would NEVER stoop so low as to edit others comments and expect people to laugh.

Well, other than laughing at the insufficiently_thoughtful_person who actually did the editing.

BTW, I mentioned I edited it....said it was a joke...to show how silly Joe really is.

And about me being low...Hmmm....multiple comments about folks with mental retardation, different sexual orientations, and insults of ever order come pouring out of Joe's mouth and I am low? Now that is funny.

Chris

JC marks down CAPITAL CHRIS on his permanent "I'd Kill You for a Dollar and Give Change" hit list. *

What do you mean by this? Are you threatening me with Physical Violence? Someone please forward this to "JC" so I know how to respond.

Since he won't see this message I have reported him to the moderator for threatening my life. He can explain it to them.

Chris

JC marks down CAPITAL CHRIS on his permanent "I'd Kill You for a Dollar and Give Change" hit list. *

What do you mean by this? Are you threatening me with Physical Violence? Someone please forward this to "JC" so I know how to respond.

Since he won't see this message I have reported him to the moderator for threatening my life. He can explain it to them.

Chris

teeeechnically, he's making himself available for hire, not actually making any threats.

confused-smiley-013.gif

flowerred.gif

Chris

teeeechnically, he's making himself available for hire, not actually making any threats.

confused-smiley-013.gif

flowerred.gif

Good call there. It's all about the details.

Technically......saying that you'd kill some one and having them on a "hit list" is pretty threatening.

Legally speaking when a person makes a statement to another and the person being spoken to has a reasonable belief that the person means them harm they have been assaulted. The specific words are not as indicative of the crime as the intention behind them and reasonable reaction of the person being spoken to.

CAPITAL CHRIS

PS Yes I am a lawyer....and yes I was a police officer for 6 years before that.

Why should comix4fun go away? He did nothing wrong in this thread, except allow himself to be baited by JC, which is an experience shared by 95% of the members of these boards.

Then I would expect you to be better at ignoring people like JC.

You're right. I should. And I am dropping this now. When someone makes me feel threatened I respond.

I usually don't let trolls get to me, but every once in a while you take a stand. For me having a war of words with a guy like JC is like getting into a boxing match with someone who is handcuffed. I know it is too easy but you just can't stop sometimes.

Sorry to the rest of the list.

Chris

Why should comix4fun go away? He did nothing wrong in this thread, except allow himself to be baited by JC, which is an experience shared by 95% of the members of these boards.

Yeah, he's part of our vast brotherhood now 27_laughing.gif

Like I said, the Devil could come on here and insult me, and you'd all side with Him. This just proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt. 893blahblah.gif

Like I said, the Devil could come on here and insult me, and you'd all side with Him. This just proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt. 893blahblah.gif

bit of an exaggeration, doncha think? i can never tell when you're exaggerating to make a point, or exaggerating because you actually feel that way

It was in hopes that if we left the thread that the person_without_enough_empathying would stop.

OK, Look at Joe Collector's "Show all user's posts" link. He consistently posts' from 9 am - 10 pm EVERYDAY. Earlier some days, later others.

Wow. Insert Styx's "To much time on my hands".

Chris, thanks for being a human in all this and to you JC aka "Troll Collector", you have my pity. Not gonna rail on you, but you might wanna look into some time away from the computer, OR turning some of that time on the computer into something constructive.

Seriously, arguing and fighting with everyone may make you feel "good" in the short term, but will probably make you more miserable in the end.

That is all I am saying. Good luck.