• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Fist 14 cover up for sale at CAF

145 posts in this topic

Are you threatening me? Are you saying you'd like to meet up a Con and try to beat me up?

I am saying you are insulting, rude, and boorish and still you don't have the maturity, honesty, integrity, or courage to sign your real name.

But it is telling that someone like your would immediately think of physical violence and nothing else.

I would like to know who you are so I can actively avoid you and your line of reasoning in my collecting future. It might be contagious.

Please spell out exactly what you're intoning, so I know how to reply.

You can reply by signing your real name.

To put in in terms you might understand...if you got the stones to lay down the insults have the stones to stand behind what you say out in the open so people know who you really are...

If you don't have the ability to sign your real name to a post then everything you say is pretty much a joke.

CHRIS CAIRA

Oh and to everyone else reading these posts. I have PM'd "Mr. Collector" on this but I don't expect he will respond to me. That is why these posts continue here on the board.

You have him...whoever he is...to thank for that.

Chris Caira

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Well, if you're not gonna pick a fight, then I guess I'll leave you to jerk off over this awesome Milgrom cover that is "sure to sell for $30K". 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

And P.S. your "CHRIS CAIRA" sig means squat to me, since I wouldn't know you from Adam, nor would I know if you're using a fake name. sleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Retards go on IGNORE. Bye. hi.gif

I'm just trying to figure out how this is a "POS cover". insane.gif This isn't my favorite era of comics, but I personally like it a lot, regardless of who drew it.

Jim Metzendorf

And P.S. your "CHRIS CAIRA" sig means squat to me, since I wouldn't know you from Adam, nor would I know if you're using a fake name.

Retards go on IGNORE. Bye.

Classic Response....he avoids the question one last time.

I have the stones to sign my name and at least 50 people on this board and over 200 on the comic art list know exactly who I am. They have met me and done deals with me. I have nothing to prove to you, but you won't even sign a real name.

Is there a reason you won't respond to PM?

What exactly are you afraid of?

Chris Caira (The one and only)

PS Thanks for giving me something to laugh at when I am feeling blue.

Just so everyone else knows. "Joe_Collector" ran away from this debate screaming. He even put me on ignore on PM's.

You have to ask yourself how much to listen to a person who won't sign a real name or respond to a PM. Sounds like someone content to bask in the warm glow of their own hot air, and insult everyone around them while being afraid to take responibility for their actions and words.

I just wanted the list to know what kind of person he is, even if they don't know who he is.

Chris Caira (Still my real name)

Third, you seems to be getting all bunched up over nothing, and taking things personally for pretty much no reason.

Get used to it. JC takes everything personally. "Rational" isn't a condition I'd assign to him.

Just so everyone else knows. "Joe_Collector" ran away from this debate screaming. He even put me on ignore on PM's.

You have to ask yourself how much to listen to a person who won't sign a real name or respond to a PM. Sounds like someone content to bask in the warm glow of their own hot air, and insult everyone around them while being afraid to take responibility for their actions and words.

I just wanted the list to know what kind of person he is, even if they don't know who he is.

Chris Caira (Still my real name)

Dont worry about JC. He's a troll that just never goes away (at least not permanantly).

Get used to it. JC takes everything personally. "Rational" isn't a condition I'd assign to him.

foreheadslap.gif now ya tells me... hehe

Sorry, just read this today or I would have said something sooner. Chalk the "conversation" up to a learning experience and move on to bigger and better things. thumbsup2.gif

What a raving lunatic! Does he just post on these boards to ignore the actual conversation, throw around veiled insults, stomp his feet, throw a tantrum, and run away? Very, VERY mature.

Court Gebeau. :-)

Relax, Chris, you were actually more restrained than many others when dealing with Joe_Collector for the first time. He lives to goad people, and no, he never reveals his name or much about himself. Probably a classic case of the 40-year old single loser still living with his parents, taking out his frustration over his pathetic life by ranting on an anonymous internet message board.

Chris,

You were polite and direct. Just put JC on ignore so that he won't annoy you, and, by all means, continue to post.

Probably a classic case of the 40-year old single loser still living with his parents, taking out his frustration over his pathetic life by ranting on an anonymous internet message board.

Nice try loser, and wrong on all counts. grin.gif

But of course you know this, and are just trying to act like some big tough guy on an anonymous message board. Either that, or our resident art fruit has you all turned on. 27_laughing.gif

Probably a classic case of the 40-year old single loser still living with his parents, taking out his frustration over his pathetic life by ranting on an anonymous internet message board.

Nice try loser, and wrong on all counts. grin.gif

Just saying so doesn't make it true. poke2.gif

If you've got nothing to hide, why did you so obviously dodge the questions about your real name?

If you've got nothing to hide, why did you so obviously dodge the questions about your real name?

Because, obviously, he feels it's alot "tougher" to hide behind a fake name and insult folks when you are painted into a logical corner your limited intellect cannot get you out of. Lord knows the toughest people in history were the ones that cowered behind a fake name or just plain hid. Hell, he's even hiding from my posts and PM's now (by putting me on ignore)....he's practically Super-Duper Man. screwy.gif

Chris

Dodge? I have never hidden anything from people I respect and count as my peers, only greasy little trolls whose only satisfaction in life is hounding me like pack of rabid wolves.

Basically, you're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and I do not get personal with insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

I do not want to know you, I do not want to see you, and I keep insufficiently_thoughtful_persons like you and CAPITAL CHRIS at a distance, as most other sane people would.

And on that note, I'll leave you to talking about your all-important comic art... grin.gif

Dodge? I have never hidden anything from people I respect and count as my peers, only greasy little trolls whose only satisfaction in life is hounding me like pack of rabid wolves.

Basically, you're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and I do not get personal with insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

I do not want to know you, I do not want to see you, and I keep insufficiently_thoughtful_persons like you and CAPITAL CHRIS at a distance, as most other sane people would.

And on that note, I'll leave you to talking about your all-important comic art... grin.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I have never hidden anything from people I respect and count as my peers, greasy little trolls whose only satisfaction in life is hounding people like pack of rabid wolves.

It took some editing...but the above statement is now true...

as is this one.

I keep you and CAPITAL CHRIS at a distance, as I do most other sane people.

We know what you mean Joe...you just sometimes need a translator....and your meds. screwy.gif

CAPITAL CHRIS....(Hey that's like a Super Hero Name) yay.gif