• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Fist 14 cover up for sale at CAF

145 posts in this topic

OK, Look at Joe Collector's "Show all user's posts" link. He consistently posts' from 9 am - 10 pm EVERYDAY. Earlier some days, later others.

And you ONLY post in Comic Art forums, which tells me you're a big fanboy of CAPITAL CHRIS, so who cares what you think?

Seriously, come out of your "comic art ghetto" and post in some other areas, and maybe I'll take you more serious. Right now, it looks like you're a lapdog of CAPITAL CHRIS, and nothing more.

Not slamming, just saying what I think.

bit of an exaggeration, doncha think? i can never tell when you're exaggerating to make a point, or exaggerating because you actually feel that way

Hey, I'm just saying this guy is a dikhead, but since I'm a bit more of a dikhead, you all run to his support like he was the second coming of Gandhi! screwy.gif

Guys, this thread is finished. either get back to the ORIGINAL topic or get a strike.

Thanks.

Steve, Thanks!!! And ? ? ? . .

sooooo....now that that's over 893crossfingers-thumb.gif has anyone contacted Steve - or CGC - to let them know that their label notes for this book need to be changed?

currently slabs for IF 14 say "Cockrum cover." i hate to barrage Steve and co. with pms about it

Guys, this thread is finished. either get back to the ORIGINAL topic or get a strike.

Thanks.

Steve, Thanks!!! And ? ? ? . .

sooooo....now that that's over 893crossfingers-thumb.gif has anyone contacted Steve - or CGC - to let them know that their label notes for this book need to be changed?

currently slabs for IF 14 say "Cockrum cover." i hate to barrage Steve and co. with pms about it

We will probably change the label notes, just need to do a little more research before we change something we had thought was "set in stone" for years.

I seriously have to attand one of these Comic / OA collector dinner 27_laughing.gif its better than an episode of Jude Judy. insane.gif

From what I've seen, the online strife superstars are either relatively quiet or don't show up, so there's not a lot of "judge judy" going on. There have certainly been some spirited discussions but NOTHING like what you see here.

So... instead of being an extension of the forums, they're actually a lot of fun thumbsup2.gif

I seriously have to attand one of these Comic / OA collector dinner 27_laughing.gif its better than an episode of Jude Judy. insane.gif

From what I've seen, the online strife superstars are either relatively quiet or don't show up, so there's not a lot of "judge judy" going on. There have certainly been some spirited discussions but NOTHING like what you see here.

So... instead of being an extension of the forums, they're actually a lot of fun thumbsup2.gif

It could be that the "strife superstars" have a problem being seen in public. It's easy to hide behind the Internet.

It could be that the "strife superstars" have a problem being seen in public. It's easy to hide behind the Internet.

Some of the biggest flame warriors don't show up (bug, JC, hammer), but the ones that do are definitely on their best behavior. There are people who can't shut up on here (ripping into people left and right) that might as well have been ghosts for all the impression they made in person.

Some of the biggest flame warriors don't show up (bug, JC, hammer), but the ones that do are definitely on their best behavior. There are people who can't shut up on here (ripping into people left and right) that might as well have been ghosts for all the impression they made in person.

Is any of that a surprise?

You guys make it up to the Frozen North and we'll arm wrestle for beer. thumbsup2.gif

Until then, don't expect me to leave my igloo and mush my dog sled for weeks, just to meet up with a pack of art geeks.

OK - I just read this thread for the first time.

A) Chris - sorry you had to go through that.

B) Did anyone notice that Bill has the cover marked as SOLD now?

Any idea who picked it up - or if the price did drop?

OK - I just read this thread for the first time.

A) Chris - sorry you had to go through that.

B) Did anyone notice that Bill has the cover marked as SOLD now?

Any idea who picked it up - or if the price did drop?

Wow - I didn't know it was marked as sold - it must have happened inthe past couple of days.

Alright, a little back on topic -

Has anyone contacted Woo about Milgrom's comments on the cover?

I talked to Bill.

Bill initiated the query to contact Al. He initially was the one tracking down the info after myself and a few others asked about the cover and the credits.

So Bill was probably one of the first to know.

Chris

You guys make it up to the Frozen North and we'll arm wrestle for beer. thumbsup2.gif

Until then, don't expect me to leave my igloo and mush my dog sled for weeks, just to meet up with a pack of art geeks.

sign-funnypost.gif

I find that post funny for three reasons: one a comic geek is insulting comic art geeks - two for the analogy used (JC 893naughty-thumb.gif having been in the US for almost 3 years some ppl here actually think Canada is like that, your not helping) - three, er well I'm a comic geek and a comic art geek tonofbricks.gif

Anyway despite all the flamed.gifing might have actually uncovered some useful info about a comic book cover. thumbsup2.gif