• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Never thought I'd see a DOUBLE COVER like this

35 posts in this topic

I bought this years ago. Key marvel long before Ant-Man. Nice book except for the insufficiently_thoughtful_person who crossed out the 12 cents and wrote five cents Christo_pull_hair.gif. But OMG it is a double cover that is S I D E W A Y S. No doubt one of a kind. What kind of grade might it get? What kind of interest on EBAY? takeit.gif

tos32bees9xo.jpgtakeit.gif

dscf16589mz.jpg893scratchchin-thumb.gif

dscf16596bu.jpg893scratchchin-thumb.gifdscf16611sg.jpg893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Ill give you 12 cents for it! grin.gif

I bought this years ago. Key marvel long before Ant-Man. Nice book except for the insufficiently_thoughtful_person who crossed out the 12 cents and wrote five cents Christo_pull_hair.gif. But OMG it is a double cover that is S I D E W A Y S. No doubt one of a kind. What kind of grade might it get? What kind of interest on EBAY? takeit.gif

tos32bees9xo.jpgtakeit.gif

dscf16589mz.jpg893scratchchin-thumb.gif

dscf16596bu.jpg893scratchchin-thumb.gifdscf16611sg.jpg893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

That's awesome, and I'm VERY interested in it. PM me if you're serious about selling it. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

AWESOME! And it's a prototype "key"! Had both prototypes for Dr. Strange and Henry Pym!

I think this issue came out many months after TTA 27. gossip.gif

Great book regardless! hail.gif

I'd send it to CGC

I wonder how'd they note something like that? Or would they note something like that?

With all due respect, wouldn't that miss the whole point? Once it's in the friggin' slab, you can't see what's unique about it. You can't even tell for sure if it has pages, or just an old newspaper folded up inside, for that matter!

Jack

I'd send it to CGC

I wonder how'd they note something like that? Or would they note something like that?

With all due respect, wouldn't that miss the whole point? Once it's in the friggin' slab, you can't see what's unique about it. You can't even tell for sure if it has pages, or just an old newspaper folded up inside, for that matter!

Jack

But slabs are magic. gossip.gif

Plant it in the ground and a comic tree will grow, producing many gem mint copies of the slabbed issue!

yay.gif