• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Government War Bond covers

37 posts in this topic

I have this one, but don't have a scan handy. I borrowed this scan from Mike's DC index.

bats30.jpg

Some other comics already shown have the 7th war loan on them. I don't know anything about these war loans, anyone have any history on them? This one happened right at the end of the war.

I don't own this book, but I would like to some day.

actioncomicswarbondcover.jpg

I remember flipping through that book at the SD con many years ago. Gary Carter was selling it.

Well, if it was sitting at Gary Carter's table, there must have been a pretty hefty premium on the book, especially considering it's a Church copy.

I remember flipping through that book at the SD con many years ago. Gary Carter was selling it.

Well, if it was sitting at Gary Carter's table, there must have been a pretty hefty premium on the book, especially considering it's a Church copy.

In unison, "On you this book you can just throw out the guide" 27_laughing.gif

In unison, "On you this book you can just throw out the guide" 27_laughing.gif

Pat Kochanek bought it from Carter, I bought it years later. cloud9.gif

West