• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's Up Rocketeer's Butt?

550 posts in this topic

I'll be sound asleep in lala land. It's 2:30am here and I'm already up way too late. Hope I don't miss too much good stuff.

You are getting sleeeepy.

Your eyelids are heavy.

You can't resist.

Sleeeepy

I'll be sound asleep in lala land. It's 2:30am here and I'm already up way too late. Hope I don't miss too much good stuff.

You are getting sleeeepy.

Your eyelids are heavy.

You can't resist.

Sleeeepy

27_laughing.gif. It's working. I think I'm outta here. sleeping.gif

should have been Brenna booted. I'm starting to think there is some truth to the rumors that AI hater groups are forming to vote forward the lesser talented to affect the quality of the show. I could have had a few more weeks of O'Donahue up on stage. The opera chick reminds me of the psycho hose beast character in Wayne's World. She'd seem alright at first but there was always that chance that she'd snap and it seemed like I was just waiting for it.

Attitude or Laryngitis girl should have gone before Becky...

As for the guys, bobby Copa cabana was a good choice to be gone - no clue how he made it that far based on talent since his auditions sucked and he looked the least comfortable on stage performing; next guy to go Patrick Hall was one of the better voices in there - he just had an arrogance problem IMO and did not endear voters to him. Here I was thinking the post op tranny was his momm with a bad run-in with a blind plastic surgeon, didn't know that was his "friend"

I agreed with both...

Jim

OKEY-DOKEY,...the first 3 books are left from last night and reduced,...bottom three are new,...,... tongue.gif

ASTONISHIN X-MEN #1 9.4 $3.00

JUSTICE LEAGUE #161 9.4 $4.00

BATMAN #408 9.6 $14.00

LOIS LANE #96 9.2 $25.00

JUSTICE LEAGUE #190 9.6 $8.00

INCREDIBLE HULK #192 9.4 $12.00

AXM.jpg

JLA161.jpg

BM408.jpg

LL96.jpg

IH192.jpg

JLA190.jpg