• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's Up Rocketeer's Butt?

550 posts in this topic

Damn it Rocketeer, why didn't you just put all the YEAR ONE Batman's together? Arrrghhhggghhh!!!! Oh, well. Guess, I will have to buy a set some other time.

Because people like me who have always loved that particular cover might be looking for just the right NM copy to add to their collection? confused-smiley-013.gif

OK,...that's it for me tonight,..here's a list of what's left posted,...I have about 40 more books and I will start them up tomorrow about 1 PM eastern,...If interested in any of these before then send me a PM ,... tongue.gif

DAREDEVIL #85 9.4 $12.00

ASTONISHIN X-MEN #1 9.4 $5.00

WOLVERINE LTD #3 9.0 $8.00

JUSTICE LEAGUE #161 9.4 $6.00

BATMAN #408 9.6 $16.00

JUSTICE LEAGUE #232 9.4 $5.00

AVENGERS #149 9.4 $12.00

DD85.jpg

AXM.jpg

LTD3.jpg

AV149.jpg

JLA161.jpg

BM408.jpg

JLA232.jpg

Wolvy 3 takeit.gif

Now I'm done. sumo.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

Hey October, I had meetings all day and I see you snagged some more books on my want list you little 893censored-thumb.gifstooges.gif - great taste in comics as always now I repeat.

GET OFF MY WANT LISTJeep

sumo.gif

You are just jealous that I am happy owning books that don't require a second mortgage to own. Elitist! poke2.gif

You just think you're happy. The beauty of the human mind is its ability to rationalize the existing situation. Someday when you're rolling in the dough, we'll have a drink at the Bohemian Grove and you'll ask me "Did I REALLY say those things when I was one of the little people?" 27_laughing.gif

You are just jealous that I am happy owning books that don't require a second mortgage to own. Elitist! poke2.gif

You just think you're happy. The beauty of the human mind is its ability to rationalize the existing situation. Someday when you're rolling in the dough, we'll have a drink at the Bohemian Grove and you'll ask me "Did I REALLY say those things when I was one of the little people?" 27_laughing.gif

Shhhhhh. Let me enjoy my moments of ignorance. I already look back fondly on the days when I was satisfied with a miswrapped 7.0.

becky o'donahue got booted 893whatthe.gifscrewy.gif guess looks don't count for [embarrassing lack of self control] with the haters i mean voters. confused.gif

should have been Brenna booted. I'm starting to think there is some truth to the rumors that AI hater groups are forming to vote forward the lesser talented to affect the quality of the show. I could have had a few more weeks of O'Donahue up on stage. The opera chick reminds me of the psycho hose beast character in Wayne's World. She'd seem alright at first but there was always that chance that she'd snap and it seemed like I was just waiting for it.

As for the guys, bobby Copa cabana was a good choice to be gone - no clue how he made it that far based on talent since his auditions sucked and he looked the least comfortable on stage performing; next guy to go Patrick Hall was one of the better voices in there - he just had an arrogance problem IMO and did not endear voters to him. Here I was thinking the post op tranny was his momm with a bad run-in with a blind plastic surgeon, didn't know that was his "friend"

The following books from last night are SOLD,....new listings will resume today around 1 PM,...about 40 nice books to go,...,... tongue.gif

DAREDEVIL #85 9.4 $12.00 SOLD

ASTONISHIN X-MEN #1 9.4 $5.00

WOLVERINE LTD #3 9.0 $8.00 SOLD

JUSTICE LEAGUE #161 9.4 $6.00

BATMAN #408 9.6 $16.00

JUSTICE LEAGUE #232 9.4 $5.00 SOLD

AVENGERS #149 9.4 $12.00 SOLD

DD85.jpg

AXM.jpg

LTD3.jpg

AV149.jpg

JLA161.jpg