• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's Up Rocketeer's Butt?

550 posts in this topic

Quick reduction,...:P

SHOWCASE #95 9.0 $3.00

BATMAN #612 9.2 $8.00

BATMAN #408 9.6 $12.00

LOIS LANE #96 9.2 $20.00

TEEN TITANS #50 9.4 $16.00

INCREDIBLE HULK #192 9.4 $12.00

SHO95.jpg

BM612.jpg

BM408.jpg

LL96.jpg

IH192.jpg

TT50.jpg

Curling is most excellent. Course, it was better when it was the US women's team. That Cassie Johnson...

...Problem is you just never know when I'm going to list that 9.2 copy of Marvel Spotlight #5,....only about 35 books left,...could be any time now,... confused-smiley-013.gif

I was watching curling last night. I guess some guy from my hometown is on the men's Olympic curling team. Heck, I wouldn't mind getting an Olympic medal for curling. I would just lie to people and tell them I got it in the luge or biathalon.

I remember it being better,...

I say the same thing all the time. foreheadslap.gif

...still an awesome copy,...the spine is very clean,..which is usually where you find all the flaws on this book,..much better looking in person,..nice gloss,...would sell for $250.00 easily slabbed,...

I wasnt' referring to the book, it's very nice esp. for a black cover. Just my feeble attempt at humor. I'd consider buying it, but it's a little out of my price range at the moment. I'm moving up to NJ in a couple of months so I just quit my job to finish the home repairs, pack, and what not.

Anyone looking for a 2/2 townhouse in West Palm Beach? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif