• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2006 : Great Year To Buy

31 posts in this topic

So far in 2006 its been a great year to purchase Raw books via here, LCS, Ebay.

How about the rest of you?

Here are a few samples of books I picked up in the past couple of months.

th_spidey137.jpgth_hom211.jpgth_ss13.jpgth_bats236.jpgth_teamup13.jpgth_xmen137a.jpgth_xmen137.jpgth_xmen119.jpg

th_xmen55.jpgth_xmen141.jpg

th_spidey59.jpgth_wh1.jpgth_surfer18.jpgth_sosh16.jpg

th_hulkks1.jpgth_tu12.jpg

th_tu3.jpgth_tu2.jpg

th_dc436.jpgth_dc425.jpg

th_dc4342.jpgth_wmt13.jpg

th_wmt21.jpgth_bat242.jpg

th_bat239.jpgth_bat236.jpg

th_bat231.jpgth_thor182.jpg

th_thor151.jpgth_ftdm13.jpg

th_detco434.jpgth_bat251.jpg

th_ps11.jpgth_dc475.jpg

th_ppss1.jpgth_dc476.jpg

th_unex128.jpgth_unex125.jpg

th_unex119.jpgth_unex117.jpg

th_aveng100.jpgth_crypt2.jpg th_502e460c.jpgth_dc404.jpg

My year has started off a little slower. I've bought 6 books so far. Well, actually, no I forgot about new Friday the 13th books I bought. I think there was like 30 some of them.

I'm mainly trying to gat an OA piece right now, so the majority of my money is tied up in that at the moment.

Nice books by the way! The more DC horror books I keep seeing, the harder it is for me to resist buying some. I want to, but I know once I start, I'll be consumed for a good while with it.

I've bought two comic-related things in 2006:

Jack and Shlt.

Not a New Year's Resolution, but it's quickly turning into one. grin.gif

I hope you didn't overpay. You might not get a good return on your investment with that selection.

How do you thumbnail pics like that?

And for my 1,000th post celebration, I will reveal the secret to you. I use photobucket. After I copy the pic and put it in there, I copy the link and insert that in the "image" option on the reply and there you have it.

How do you thumbnail pics like that?

I was wondering the same thing. Looks like everyone who's done it uses photobucket. confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't use photobucket, and I have my scans uploaded to my own web space. Any computer geeks out there now any code to make thumbnail pics for larger scans? popcorn.gif