• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you own "1 and only" top census books??

426 posts in this topic

I like those Buscema covers much more than the Kirby (on Thor at least)... hm

I like the Simonson covers too. I don't usually care for covers with cameos of characters in the background but this is a pretty nice cover - and it is a one-and-only top-census book.

Thor271CGC98W.jpg

:applause:

OK, Mutant Keys, this one is for you. I don't think that I have ever posted it before. I believe that it is still the oldest mint X-Men book in the CGC census.

X-Men113CGC9.jpg

I've never actually physcially cried over a book....until now.

OK, Mutant Keys, this one is for you. I don't think that I have ever posted it before. I believe that it is still the oldest mint X-Men book in the CGC census.

X-Men113CGC9.jpg

I've never actually physcially cried over a book....until now.

Back off, Richie. If anyone is going to drool over a Bronze age X-Men book, it's going to be me. ththdrool2.gif

X-Men113CGC9.jpg

Great book with a great story! I remember buying that one off a spinner at the convenience store near my house which probably wouldn't grade higher than a 9.0. Once I finish scratching my DC itch, I've got to reacquire that run of X-Men.

Here's my only contribution to this thread. I love this cover, and if I had to have a top copy, I'm glad this was it:

:applause: Very nice!

Got to agree, that is one sweet Bronzy to have in top condition. And not likely to be equalled for some time (thumbs u

I know it is a magazine..but it is a 1 and "only" top census Bronze. And it has Jaws, King Kong, a babe, and it mentions Star Wars (twice); it doesn't get much more Bronze Age than that.

FMOF146-1.jpg

This is one of the neatest covers i've seen in a long time.Fantastic!