• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Hey it was sitting on Comiclink for a year. I've always loved that cover and since I don't see myself buying a Double Action #2 anytime soon, I broke down and bought it! BTW - I did not get a deal on it, but when you've got to have a certain book.....

Hey it was sitting on Comiclink for a year. I've always loved that cover and since I don't see myself buying a Double Action #2 anytime soon, I broke down and bought it! BTW - I did not get a deal on it, but when you've got to have a certain book.....

I know exactly what you mean brother. I love that book. Glad you got it! I'll get one sooner or later. I bid on VA Dave's but it got too high for what I wanted to do on that one. Congrats!

I'm almost embarrased to post here with all the great collections that have been posted, but what I have is what I have.

I've only been focused on Golden Age books for a couple years and don't have unlimited funds, so this constitutes my entire GA collection

893applaud-thumb.gif It's a nice mix and it includes a number of books you don't see too often, or, in the case of the ashcan, practically not at all!

I had thought about buying that book for over a year and came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to spend that much money. So, good job on a nice pickup.

I took my raw comics out of their mylar today, to fill in the Month and Year on my CGC submission form, and I

thought, I would update my group shot, since it has doubled to 10 books.

groupshotof10.jpg

Nice 893applaud-thumb.gif

Agreed!

But are they safe from your dog? crazy.gif

Nice 893applaud-thumb.gif

Agreed!

But are they safe from your dog? crazy.gif

27_laughing.gif I didn't even notice the dog.

I was limited on time. I gave my wife some money, and sent her to the store.

gossip.gif She doesn't know about 4 of the books yet. blush.gif

lol I didn't even notice the dog.

I was limited on time. I gave my wife some money, and sent her to the store.

gossip.gif She doesn't know about 4 of the books yet. blush.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif Not a good sign.

BTW - cute dog.

She doesn't know about the 4 more I have on order either. insane.gif

I need to buy a CGC box from comicsupply and stash them away.

She will appreciate these books, if the time to sell ever comes, which won't be for a long time.

Nice set of Actions comicdonna. Your collection is really taking off. thumbsup2.gif

Are you going after certain issues in particular?

Thanks! My goal is #1 through #101 + #108 (which is on order) #158 #242 and #252

Right now, I am concentrating on issues above #65

My job has been going good, so I thought I would take advantage.

Nice Actions there comicdonna, I like the Mxy cover of #80, and I use to own a #67, but have since sold it,.. but I will have one again someday... you've been on a buying tear lately, I like the run your going for, that #1's gonna be a doosie..