• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

GreatEscape. I decided to give flickr a shot with a few of my books. I think I need to

work with the site some more to get the photos presentable. Thanks for the info. thumbsup2.gif

Great looking set! thumbsup2.gif

They do look a little cramped, almost like the covers overlap.

Ask and ye shall receive...

this one just proves why you always want big detailed scans if buying off ebay. The far away group shot picture makes this one look pretty good... the close up shows it's true nature... but I still love it cloud9.gif

SeavenSeas6.jpg

And for you as well...

It's a great book. I'd like to get the rest of them, but they are impossible to find Christo_pull_hair.gif

DizzyDames3.jpg

Yes, they are. Board member Montezuma is the only person I've ever met who has the whole set. If it makes you feel any better, your copy of #3 is nicer than the Church copy!

GreatEscape. I decided to give flickr a shot with a few of my books. I think I need to

work with the site some more to get the photos presentable. Thanks for the info. thumbsup2.gif

341675247_adc7871b00_b.jpg

Is there a way to create a shot like that with Photobucket? I have a project in mind that would look great like that.