• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

I just got he new Harley Yee catalog and he has a vg- copy of 31 for $9500. Somebody buy it before I get out the platinum card. frustrated.gif

Don't worry, it's been bought already. I know who owns it now.

hello all...

didn't Primetime buy/trade it at Wondercon a few weeks ago?

rick

I just got he new Harley Yee catalog and he has a vg- copy of 31 for $9500. Somebody buy it before I get out the platinum card. frustrated.gif

hello all...

rick

Yea.. He traded some key SA and GA books for it

hello all...

rick

Well. I guess we'll see it in the Tec thread soon...

hello all...

rick

Well. I guess we'll see it in the Tec thread soon...

I've seen it. It's a very special book. hail.gif

hello all...

rick

Yes, I did 893applaud-thumb.gif and it's getting slabbed right now...

hello all...

rick

goodluck.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gifclover.gifthewave.gifwink.gif

hello all...

rick

Ahh, let us know what grade it received. Good luck with that and I hope you get a good grade on it.

hello all...

rick

Ahh, let us know what grade it received. Good luck with that and I hope you get a good grade on it.

'yes, I will be very curious how CGC grades it...I think we all stated our grade considerations when Dino had it in the forumn for sale....

please post the good news when you get back!

rick

hello all...

rick

'yes, I will be very curious how CGC grades it...I think we all stated our grade considerations when Dino had it in the forumn for sale....

please post the good news when you get back!

rick

Dino used to own the Tec 31 I currently own? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifi didn't know that...he bought my Action 13 from Harley promptly though....his 4 year search is over thumbsup2.gif

Dino used to own the Tec 31 I currently own? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifi didn't know that...he bought my Action 13 from Harley promptly though....his 4 year search is over thumbsup2.gif

Never owned it, Ben. I posted in on the boards as a favor to give Harley exposure/visibility for the book...which it certainly did! thumbsup2.gif

Saw it at NY Con...wonderful book and outstanding pick-up for you. 893applaud-thumb.gif Had I not just purchased the Beerbohm/Filter/Ciorac Tec '31 I might have gone for it! But, when you made the trade with Harley, I jumped on the Action #13... cloud9.gif

ENJOY! cool.gif

Dino

Never owned it, Ben. I posted in on the boards as a favor to give Harley exposure/visibility for the book...which it certainly did! thumbsup2.gif

Saw it at NY Con...wonderful book and outstanding pick-up for you. 893applaud-thumb.gif Had I not just purchased the Beerbohm/Filter/Ciorac Tec '31 I might have gone for it! But, when you made the trade with Harley, I jumped on the Action #13... cloud9.gif

ENJOY! cool.gif

Dino

I see D...and we all made out like bandits yay.gif

I thought I'd update my group shot before some go back to the bank. The MM3, from Rick, is the only restored book. The 30 is pretty sharp with white paper. 26 and 36 are a couple of my favorites. I hope you like?

1716055-marvmysteryGROUP.jpg

Great group!

I thought I'd update my group shot before some go back to the bank. The MM3, from Rick, is the only restored book. The 30 is pretty sharp with white paper. 26 and 36 are a couple of my favorites. I hope you like?

Great group!

Ditto! Nothing wrong with those puppies! 893applaud-thumb.gif

i do NOT like--I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DM...that is an awesome group shot...I hope I can put one together that will impress some of you all (I know I can't impress mr "complete" parker)...

outstanding!

rick

Great books Mike!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks everybody. blush.gif

You guys are some great collectors! Showing my humble collection around here reminds me of a verse from an REM song, and a few scholars before them...

"Standing on the shoulders of giants, leaves me cold."

Thanks everybody. blush.gif

You guys are some great collectors! Showing my humble collection around here reminds me of a verse from an REM song, and a few scholars before them...

"Standing on the shoulders of giants, leaves me cold."

Quit being so humble. It is unbecoming........Heck, if you have one Timely that makes a great collection! You got a lot more than one. Brag a little! We will understand.