• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Straw-Man said:

find the flaw--one was missing cuz i forgot a recent upgrade was on way to me, while the undercopy already mailed out!   i was too far along in the process to redo later.

mm's.jpeg

I just know the first 9 since i am a DC guy But that 1 and 9 would be keepers :takeit:

On 6/6/2021 at 10:59 AM, Straw-Man said:

find the flaw--one was missing cuz i forgot a recent upgrade was on way to me, while the undercopy already mailed out!   i was too far along in the process to redo later.

mm's.jpeg

That is seriously impressive. The time and patience it must have took is also impressive. Beautiful collection. Hats off to you sir.  Also the fact that you rented a crane to take that photo is very impressive as well. 

On 8/28/2021 at 6:23 PM, Spyder! said:

Decided to try to get a group shot of my complete Planet Comics run (which turned out to be harder than I thought).

Cross posted from the Planet Comics thread.  

P_group.jpg

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

On 9/3/2021 at 5:36 PM, Microbia said:

Seeing how high the first issue is going for so far on HA, thought I’d show off my whole run of this neat series... 

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/non-fiction/challenger-nn-1-interfaith-committe-1945-cgc-vg-40-off-white-pages/a/122136-11281.s

D390065A-E990-485C-B4AD-C2C61C0114E4.jpeg

Your inbox Is going to explode (:

(worship)