• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Been a long time since I put anything up on this thread... catching up on posts today!

Great excuse to pull these out of the mylar's ... some recent books combined with my favorite covers and rarities ... been waiting for some of these books for most of my life!!

GAGROUPdec27POST.jpg[/img]

Hey Ryan, on your next Group Shot could you please try to populate it with some decent material? Thnx!

( :o(worship):o(worship):o )

Been a long time since I put anything up on this thread... catching up on posts today!

Great excuse to pull these out of the mylar's ... some recent books combined with my favorite covers and rarities ... been waiting for some of these books for most of my life!!

beaut after beaut! i want several of those--i don't mean any old copy, i mean the ones in the picture. birthday is in august, if you had forgotten.

Wow! What a great mix of cool books, many tough to find! (worship)

beaut after beaut! i want several of those--i don't mean any old copy, i mean the ones in the picture. birthday is in august, if you had forgotten.

Thanks guys!

Um, you didn't tell me what color wrapping paper you wanted, Billy. :baiting:

WOW Ryan! You have amassed a small, but very COOL and RARE set of GA :applause: I think you should add a Marvel 1 and 5 to your grail set :applause:

Ben, trust me, MARVEL #1 ( :cloud9:) is on the wishlist, but that might be the closest I get to it! The only way I could get close to a non-coverless copy is by liquidating my small collection ... and I don't have the heart to do that yet!

Excellent group shot Ryan!!!! Love how you have a number of different titles with mostly classic covers! I actually was looking into that Tec 35 which you now owned as I was thinking about picking it up and selling my 4.0 copy to buy another Tec book, but I decided not to pursue it.. I'm glad I made that decision

Excellent group shot Ryan!!!! Love how you have a number of different titles with mostly classic covers! I actually was looking into that Tec 35 which you now owned as I was thinking about picking it up and selling my 4.0 copy to buy another Tec book, but I decided not to pursue it.. I'm glad I made that decision

Thanks DK! I'm glad you made that decision too, or it might not have been a happy ending for me!!

I have focused mainly on classic covers/issues ... not much of a "run" guy I guess ... I like sampling various titles, getting a taste of whats going on in the various issues!

Thanks DK! I'm glad you made that decision too, or it might not have been a happy ending for me!!

I have focused mainly on classic covers/issues ... not much of a "run" guy I guess ... I like sampling various titles, getting a taste of whats going on in the various issues!

I am finally turning from the dark side of run collecting, and will be pursuing "single" issues that interest me...would love to have a group shot like yours one day

rick

I am finally turning from the dark side of run collecting, and will be pursuing "single" issues that interest me...would love to have a group shot like yours one day

rick

I'll hold this spot for you until next week. That should give you enough time to get it together. lol

rick

unfortunately, I will die a run collector. in fact, i had the urge to shoot a few pix of runs today--i had hoped to do these when they were all complete, but it has slowed down, and what the hell. here are a few of the post-Timely things i've been playing with. first up, the ff frazettas.

frazettas.jpg

my 1-25 Hits.

hitrun.jpg

every moon girl appearance, with the space for the missing 3.

moongirls.jpg

all the red dragons plus the two shared supermagician logos with only the humpty -dumpty issue missing.

reddragons.jpg

silver streak.

streaks.jpg

rick

unfortunately, I will die a run collector. in fact, i had the urge to shoot a few pix of runs today--i had hoped to do these when they were all complete, but it has slowed down, and what the hell. here are a few of the post-Timely things i've been playing with. first up, the ff frazettas.

frazettas.jpg

my 1-25 Hits.

hitrun.jpg

every moon girl appearance, with the space for the missing 3.

moongirls.jpg

all the red dragons plus the two shared supermagician logos with only the humpty -dumpty issue missing.

reddragons.jpg

silver streak.

streaks.jpg

My my my, Mr Parker you have been busy indeed. Great stuff (worship)

rick

I'm sure if you took ONE classic issue out of each run you own, your shot would blow mine out of the water!!

(there is a nice instant satisfaction from collecting singles!! You'll see...)

silver streak.

streaks.jpg

Billy, amazing runs ... hey, I would collect runs if I could, but its a money thing!!

The HIT run is incredible, but your SILVER STREAK run ... that is KICK - ASH!!!! :headbang: I want a #1!!!! Would love to see your 9.0 in person!

You are a God among men! (worship)