• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

It has been a while since I have posted a group shot. A slow day in front of the TV watching football

(whoever is playing the Titans is always my favorite team) led me to this........

Misc. publishers

IMG_0694.jpg

:takeit: Go ahead and package up and send out the Smash Comics and the Crack Comics.

Thanks

A few surprises...

IMG_0698.jpg

Speed Carter? Out of the Shadows? Careful, you're veering into 50s territory. :kidaround:

Wonderful group shorts, Ricky! (worship)

It has been a while since I have posted a group shot. A slow day in front of the TV watching football

(whoever is playing the Titans is always my favorite team) led me to this........

Misc. publishers

IMG_0694.jpg

cr@p (ok, I am jealous)

And finally, one of my personal favorites....

IMG_0702.jpg

argh!...stop posting this cr@p ...in all seriousness, man, does richard have the goods (and tarzan geek to boot) :hi:

And finally, one of my personal favorites....

IMG_0702.jpg

argh!...stop posting this cr@p ...in all seriousness, man, does richard have the goods (and tarzan geek to boot) :hi:

He sure does. I wish I had a couch like that. :kidaround:

Misc. publishers

IMG_0694.jpg

Nice blanket!!!

A few surprises...

IMG_0698.jpg

another great shot of cr@p (so jealous I think I popped a blood vessel in my eye)

you still had unpopped vessels in your eyes after seeing the capital one bowl live? i am impressed.