• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,368 posts in this topic

Ahh so you are now the owner of the Tec #50 Crippin Copy which was mine last year.. Certainly was a great book to have.

:acclaim:

and when steve is done with it, I will baby sit it for a while

Get in line buddy! I missed out buying it because I sent a PM rather than a :takeit:

Ahh so you are now the owner of the Tec #50 Crippin Copy which was mine last year.. Certainly was a great book to have.

Get in line buddy! I missed out buying it because I sent a PM rather than a :takeit:

I'm at the front of the line already, how can I "get in line" when I "am" the line lol:baiting:

I'm at the front of the line already, how can I "get in line" when I "am" the line lol:baiting:

GATOR! :cry: GATOR! :cry: GATOR! :cry: GATOR! :cry: GATOR! :cry:

So much interest on the Tec #50.. WHere were you guys when I had it up for sale? I only had 1 interested buyer..

143isk, what are the specs of your Tec 29? It certainly is pretty :).. I can't wait to see mine after Matt's work

you had 2 interested buyers, I just didn't want to pay for it at the time lol

143ksk, what are the specs of your Tec 29? It certainly is pretty :).. I can't wait to see mine after Matt's work

It was "originally" a CGC 1.5 and was restored to a 7.0 by Susan Ciccione. She did a very good job on it--it's on her website with both before and after pictures :)

So much interest on the Tec #50.. WHere were you guys when I had it up for sale? I only had 1 interested buyer..

143isk, what are the specs of your Tec 29? It certainly is pretty :).. I can't wait to see mine after Matt's work

You see that.. I think I remember offering it to you first before I posted in the For Sale section.. I'm sure in time you will get a chance at it (thumbs u

143ksk, what are the specs of your Tec 29? It certainly is pretty :).. I can't wait to see mine after Matt's work

It was "originally" a CGC 1.5 and was restored to a 7.0 by Susan Ciccione. She did a very good job on it--it's on her website with both before and after pictures :)

Oh nice.. Susan did a marvelous job at it. Congrats!

You see that.. I think I remember offering it to you first before I posted in the For Sale section.. I'm sure in time you will get a chance at it (thumbs u

you did offer it to me, I was just too funds strapped at the time (kind of like I am now) lol

you did offer it to me, I was just too funds strapped at the time (kind of like I am now) lol

lol What else are you pursuing in the C-link auction and the others? Or is it a secret?

lol What else are you pursuing in the C-link auction and the others? Or is it a secret?

well, I wanted the Science #7 MH, but my high bid just got busted....only a couple of other smaller books tonight....a couple on ebay tomorrow, a few in heritage, and a bunch in the comic connect...then I will be selling a TON of books to pay for them!

He's so strapped he consoled himself by buying the KC Marvel #1 :screwy:

well, I wanted the Science #7 MH, but my high bid just got busted....

I was drooling over that one too. What an utterly cool book!

I was going to go ahead and go after it, but a friend persuaded me with an equally cool book....6 one way, 1/2 dozen the other