• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

How did you come up with other numbers such as Dell & St. John???

I relied on some emails from Dan Stevenson to the GCD Chat List about the amount of cover missing in the database. I like to rely on Stevenson's data as I believe he has built one of the most extensive comic book database. Tonight I'll check John Benson's book on St. John to check what his count is for that publisher.

Well that didn't help much since Benson also reports Stevenson's numbers listed as about 885 in the book so similar to the number I used above.

COMPLETE!

i posted this a couple weeks back, with a missing wingman for the one hole in the moon girl appearance run.

moongirls.jpg

but, the hole is now filled--here's the last bad girl, thanks to Rob at Four Color. love that feeling.

2037772.jpg

Rogovin?? He's still around?

COMPLETE!

i posted this a couple weeks back, with a missing wingman for the one hole in the moon girl appearance run.

moongirls.jpg

but, the hole is now filled--here's the last bad girl, thanks to Rob at Four Color. love that feeling.

2037772.jpg

lol I asked parker the exact same thing just 2 days ago, when he told me he got a few books off him...

i spoke to someone who did a good imitation of him if not. yeah, and has some nice stuff on his website. got an early dynamic along with the m.g.

i spoke to someone who did a good imitation of him if not. yeah, and has some nice stuff on his website. got an early dynamic along with the m.g.

Hadn't thought about Rob in a while. Here's an old picture of him, me and Fish

rogovin.jpg

rogovin.jpg

Es de los tres amigos!

COMPLETE!

moongirls.jpg

2037772.jpg

I love Moongirls!!!! I think this is probably one of the most difficult runs in the entire EC line!!! Great to see them all grouped together like that!!! :applause:

I love that title....Great job, Billy! (now you just need my original story art to go with it;) :cloud9:

rogovin.jpg

Es de los tres amigos!

Well...there are tres hombres.

COMPLETE!

moongirls.jpg

2037772.jpg

I love Moongirls!!!! I think this is probably one of the most difficult runs in the entire EC line!!! Great to see them all grouped together like that!!! :applause:

I love that title....Great job, Billy! (now you just need my original story art to go with it;) :cloud9:

Hey, I asked for that art first :frustrated: