• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone! :acclaim:

I couldn't have gotten this far with my run without the help of the boards. Thanks to everyone who has helped in my quest (worship)

you are very welcome... oh wait, I don't think I helped any :sorry:

Thanks everyone! :acclaim:

I couldn't have gotten this far with my run without the help of the boards. Thanks to everyone who has helped in my quest (worship)

you are very welcome... oh wait, I don't think I helped any :sorry:

:gossip:

newadventurecomics23.jpg

oh yeah :acclaim:

Indulge me one more time ... Fawcett was mentioned in another thread and enticed me to put together a Fawcett group shot. Thanks to anyone who looked :foryou:

thought so: i looked up 'eclectic' in the dictionary, and your group was pictured. very nice.

Very cool! I would have thought there would be more horror books but maybe they were just getting started with that trend.

Very cool! I would have thought there would be more horror books but maybe they were just getting started with that trend.

I was thinking the same thing. And had Captain Video had run its course, ending in '51 so no sci-fi either.

Great shot Scrooge, either way!

I was thinking the same thing. And had Captain Video had run its course, ending in '51 so no sci-fi either.

Great shot Scrooge, either way!

Yes, Fawcett was more diverse than people seem to imagine. I've not completed Fawcett so not seen were: Master Comics, This Mag is Haunted (another horror) and yet one more Western book: Bill Boyd Western.

Also I didn't show my reprint of Man from Planet X which would fill the Sci-Fi slot.

my group shot has grown a bit since my post on the first page of this thread.

I know I don't get any points for diversity, but maybe I'll get a few for collection focus.

GAgroupshot3.jpg

and this one is for Billy Parker :foryou::insane:

very difficult to make a "D" with these things.

DCComicsfloor.jpg

Wow, GREAT group shot Alton. Makes me want to run out and buy some GA Actions! :cool: Your collection sure has grown over the past year. :applause:

Cool "D C" shot as well. lol Can you spell out "N O" with your books as an answer to guys like me looking to acquire some of them? :grin:

my group shot has grown a bit since my post on the first page of this thread.

I know I don't get any points for diversity, but maybe I'll get a few for collection focus.

GAgroupshot3.jpg

DCComicsfloor.jpg

lol

Quite an impressive group shot! (worship) You should be very proud...

GE

lol Can you spell out "N O" with your books as an answer to guys like me looking to acquire some of them? :grin:

don't know if I have enough books to spell "N O" hm

you should have seen me trying to space those things out to get it to look right, I almost stepped on a few of them. lol

DCComicsfloor.jpg

WONDERFUL; that is a group of books to gawk at. thanks for thinking of me. and this is for you.

venuses.jpg