• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Meanwhile, the editor that marked #2 for replacement also marked #1. Could one of you kind gents post or email a scan of the cover of #1? Again, 400 pixel minimum width.

Here's mine, but it's an oversized book so I'm afraid the scanner cut off the edges.

keenkomics1.jpg

that one is nice!!!...I will check tonight to see if my scanner is big enough to capture entire cover...

Meanwhile, the editor that marked #2 for replacement also marked #1. Could one of you kind gents post or email a scan of the cover of #1? Again, 400 pixel minimum width.

Here's mine, but it's an oversized book so I'm afraid the scanner cut off the edges.

keenkomics1.jpg

that one is nice!!!...I will check tonight to see if my scanner is big enough to capture entire cover...

It looked like minimal cropping, so I cleaned it up and uploaded the scan.

Thanks,

Jack

Here's my recently-completed group of Justice Traps the Guilty 1-10. I'm collecting the Simon and Kirby issues, so I still have a few scattered issues to go.

jtg1-10.jpg

love oddball runs; very nice group.

Here's an old group shot I stumbled on in my photobucket account, man I have good taste. :grin: Oh the memories. :cloud9:

2006_August_001__33_.jpg[/img]

nice asst...which do you still have ?

nice asst...which do you still have ?

If you can believe it only one, the Sub-Mariner Comics #32 at the top left, the rest were sold to fund Canadian prints of similar books. I upgraded the Cap #74. I really love all these books but yah can't own all of them (least I can't).