• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

My first successful GA run of significance ........finally!!

batmanI.jpg

Bats 1 thru 11.......................... :grin:

Congratulations! That is a great looking run. (thumbs u

The rest of your collection isn't that bad either! lol

Hopefully one day I will have close to the same........

Maybe this is stretching this a bit but with volume 16 coming in the mail today, I have completed the Tarzan in Color HC run. :banana:

It took me a little over a year but now I can sit down and enjoy a lot of reading. :D

62935.jpg.8493f41cbe73f0551ab54d3e6be6c3a3.jpg

Maybe this is stretching this a bit but with volume 16 coming in the mail today, I have completed the Tarzan in Color HC run. :banana:

It took me a little over a year but now I can sit down and enjoy a lot of reading. :D

nice

Time to revive this thread... :bump:

This week, I got to have a mini geek out session with Dark Knight and Primetime, who took time out to come over to my place post-SD and check out some funny books. Both of them brought some might impressive books!! Wish I would have taken more shots, but as always happens to me, I get caught up in viewing and forget to snap pix.

Anyways, I didn't realize until right now, but Dark Knight has all the pre-Robin Batman TEC covers except for 27!!! REALLY impressive books. I got to drool over his #29 (a personal fav), and see his stunning copies of 31, 33, 35, 36 and 37. WOW, just WOW.

Primetime brought some AMAZING Schomburg cover issues, among some other gems, visible in the pic below:

Groupshotpost-SD.jpg

We thought a nice double shot of MARVEL #9 would be in order (PT's copy is the clean looking one on the left... this is his undercopy BTW):

doubleMMC9POST.jpg 

It was great meeting you both this week... I feel lucky to have met so many boardies in the past few years!! It has vastly increased my passion for the hobby.

Ryan I love that group shot, just a great ste of books. Sure would love a nice low grade Tec #35 for the collection.

And I have a whole new respect for TEC 33... wow, what a stunning cover. Wouldn't mind obtaining a copy someday!!! :takeit:

Ryan I love that group shot, just a great ste of books. Sure would love a nice low grade Tec #35 for the collection.

And I have a whole new respect for TEC 33... wow, what a stunning cover. Wouldn't mind obtaining a copy someday!!! :takeit:

Totally agree. But they are damn expensive. :P