• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

I had the day off today with nothing to do so, I thought I would take my books out. :cloud9:

I now have 42 Actions. I have purchased 2 more, including a Detroit Trolley. Once I recieve them, I will have my

#1 through #100 run 40% complete.

I'll post a group shot of all the books, followed by close-ups so you can see the books better.

The #37 is a Crippen copy and The #100 is the Crowley copy.

Octobergroupshotpics003.jpg

I had the day off today with nothing to do so, I thought I would take my books out. :cloud9:

I now have 42 Actions. I have purchased 2 more, including a Detroit Trolley. Once I recieve them, I will have my

I'll post a group shot of all the books, followed by close-ups so you can see the books better.

Mike, this is just an awesome shot, very nice, good luck in completing the run. where's the Action #1 wrap ?

Mike, this is just an awesome shot, very nice, good luck in completing the run. where's the Action #1 wrap ?
Thanks Alton! Remember when I asked if I could post my group shot of 2 books? :blush: It's been extremely fun collection this run.

Here's the wrap.

009.jpg

Well done, Mike! Mighty fine collection of books (worship)

mike, that is DAMN impressive!

It sure the heck is!!!

I didn't know you had #10 Mike. Very nice (worship)

:o did I miss the 10?
Bill typed a 0 instead of an 8 :grin: It's actually the #18 PGX 4.0 in my sig that I recently cracked out.

It sure the heck is!!!

Bill typed a 0 instead of an 8 :grin: It's actually the #18 PGX 4.0 in my sig that I recently cracked out.

You are correct. I was sneaking and posting at work, so I rushed and mistyped

It sure the heck is!!!

You are correct. I was sneaking and posting at work, so I rushed and mistyped

I was going to say, if you have a 10, I would be loving it for you! (more than I am now!)