• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Ok, here is my re-tooled DC GA "forgotten keys" collection. I've swapped out some for others, so I'll have to reacquire them one day.

But, for now I am very pleased with these 10 :)

Damn!

But who forgot about All Star #3?

The mindless minions of the Pre-Robin Tec and Actions under #20 only club.

What's the opposite of a mindful minion? hm

Wonderful set Bill - it's so much more fun when you decide for yourself what a meaningful set is!

(thumbs u

Ok, here is my re-tooled DC GA "forgotten keys" collection. I've swapped out some for others, so I'll have to reacquire them one day.

Damn!

But who forgot about All Star #3?

The mindless minions of the Pre-Robin Tec and Actions under #20 only club.

I'm hoping they won't remember it or those Adventures. At least until I get copies of my own.

tenkeys.jpg

tenkeysb.jpg

way to go pons!

Here's my group shot of the rivet run - sharp eyes will note the absence of #11. Could do with a few upgrades as well! I've included the other issues I have below #40. Sorry about the quality [- wish I could borrow Sharon's lovely floor to lay 'em out but I have to make do!].

Oh and a big vote of thanks to GAtor for some of the tough early issues. Without his help I would never have got there!

one of the really choice runs, sir. very impressive.

I had these in the WW thread, but it was suggested I post them, here, as well...so..

I've had these all for a while, but I've been upgrading, slowly, VERY slowly...I doubt I'll finish anytime soon, so I figured I'd better take a picture while I had some time...Just couldn't get real clear shots of them all without climbing on the furniture, but I may try another camera...

anyway...:) Here!

DSCN0235.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0244-1.jpg

Hey Sharon,

Really appreciate this collection. Thanks for showing it. :) Been awhile since we chatted.

:)

Karl

tenkeys.jpg

tenkeysb.jpg

Looking good Bill, I would be happy to own just one!