• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

bought a few cool GA books this past weekend...some for me, some I will have at heroes (shameless plug)... really great time!

gacollection001.jpg

Wow! Some really nice choices for inventory Rick. I imagine you'll have little trouble finding homes for these at upcoming conventions. I know I have my eye on a few.

(thumbs u

Here's a fun "group" shot

With my new Tec 35 that just arrived today

2 Tec 35's - 2 Tec 37's (and 3 of the 4 books have Ow/w pages!)

DSC00480.jpg

:applause:
pretty cool for sure...

2nd group

gacollection002.jpg

Looking to sell any of these? The Weird Terror, Mistery Mystery and Horrific to be exact...

I believe all in this pic will be for sale in a few weeks

I had these in the WW thread, but it was suggested I post them, here, as well...so..

I've had these all for a while, but I've been upgrading, slowly, VERY slowly...I doubt I'll finish anytime soon, so I figured I'd better take a picture while I had some time...Just couldn't get real clear shots of them all without climbing on the furniture, but I may try another camera...

anyway...:) Here!

DSCN0235.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0244-1.jpg

Thanks, everyone:) and Bill, you and Gator are on the same wavelength, he emailed me the same word;)

Now who is going to volunteer to come over and pick them all UP;)?

You are a wonder woman. That is an amazing batch of comics. I might help if could keep 1 or 2 (I already have 3).

bb