• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

I dunno. I took the photo with my blackberry. I knew I'd have to shrink it, but it always seems I have to shrink it real small to get it to upload. But as I said, a techie I'm not!

Jon if you use the Photobucket site it will allow your pics to be bigger and you won't have to shrink them. :baiting:

Twister, I'm gonna try that route again bro.

8857932033_7a40690fb2_c.jpg

I use Flickr and it gives you a choice of sizes. :whee:

8857932033_7a40690fb2.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

8894789519_ecc7451ed9_c.jpg

This could be a lot better with a little work (most are in pretty shabby condition).

I am a big fan of the golden age Flash but he has always taken 3rd or 4th place behind Batman, Superman and Green Lantern.

Edited by BB-Gun

8896671111_0d446ee1e4_c.jpg

8896680743_1a61a4cba9_c.jpg

I like posting these early Schomburg items whenever I get a chance. Coloring book is filled with drawings by Alex and the Experimenter is his first cover (in case you didn't know).

I found a copy of the Weekender with my Spaceman annual.

Spaceman isn't really golden age but it looks a lot like an early cover by Wood.

Edited by BB-Gun

Very small group & I don’t own either – just became aware of them yesterday browsing Lloyd Currey’s site. Just so cool and obscure that I wanted to share.

Ps- the early fifties UK PB publishing scene bears the aptly metaphoric moniker of the ‘Mushroom Jungle’…

hubat.JPG

This could be a lot better with a little work (most are in pretty shabby condition).

I am a big fan of the golden age Flash but he has always taken 3rd or 4th place behind Batman, Superman and Green Lantern.

Quite fond of the fastest man alive myself!

flashgroup.jpg

flashgroup.jpg

:applause:

flashgroup.jpg

Great set :applause:

Love the Tec 31 in the back row too :luhv:

flashgroup.jpg

Great set :applause:

Love the Tec 31 in the back row too :luhv:

That one's moved on to my partner in nerdism!

The All-Flash's contain some very enjoyable comic stories.

Love the book in the middle. Joy indeed!

You and me both!

8974032792_7be2907fbc_z.jpg

Here is a lsightly larger version.

check out my

Flickr site for full size Jo Jo 8

I love Jo-Jo #8. I had about 9-10 copies of it (Yep, I'm a hoarder at times :grin:). I kept the best copy and sold the rest of them to Gator.

Here's my last copy.

jojo8_zps714d0d47.jpg