• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

more photos for insurance documentation. i started out on publishers i was collecting, and did the timely's first, then the fox books. here come the cheslers. the rest of the pix will be assorted runs/one-shots. no more big publisher runs.

dynamics1.jpg

Great non-mainstream material, Billy. :applause:

I see your want list includes Champion 9 - do you otherwise have the Champion and Champ runs?

have maybe 10 total; i just didn't list any of the non-simon/kirby champions, or the 6 or so champs i need. been a very 4th string pursuit for me.

wow, parker is inspiring me to photo a few of my little runs hm

love to see 'em, geek.

man, until i layed them all out like that, didn't realize how many ches peds i have. i started the publisher run at the same time the crippen chesler's hit heritage, and i was killing them. had fun doing this little photo shoot to be reminded of all 'em.

wow, parker is inspiring me to photo a few of my little runs hm

love to see 'em, geek.

man, until i layed them all out like that, didn't realize how many ches peds i have. i started the publisher run at the same time the crippen chesler's hit heritage, and i was killing them. had fun doing this little photo shoot to be reminded of all 'em.

:applause: