• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

here are the champion/champs steve.

Thnx - I like that shot a lot.

I only have Champ 12, 13, and 17 - rather esoteric books, but very GA.

:applause:

picked up a new one off ebay this a.m.; here's champion 2[1]. it goes with the group shot on the previous page. getting them out for the shot, and then buying this one will make me go ahead and put all the rest on my sig line; it was getting embarassingly short, anyway.

champion2.jpg

yeah, i know there are 2 jests in this "one-shots" potpourri, but i didn't think they deserved a separate pic. they're in there with all the other orhpans.

chesleroneshots.jpg

Wow, those look pretty in a group! :cloud9:

Ken

that's about the only way they can look good :baiting:

yeah, i know there are 2 jests in this "one-shots" potpourri, but i didn't think they deserved a separate pic. they're in there with all the other orhpans.

chesleroneshots.jpg

Ken

says the man with a run of funny stuff.

chesleroneshots.jpg

Ken

fssetr-1.jpg

Ken

fssetr-1.jpg

never has there been a run better suited for sticking pricing info right smack dab on the front cover.

Ken

fssetr-1.jpg

never has there been a run better suited for sticking pricing info right smack dab on the front cover.

they have all been reboarded and mylared... yep, Funny Stuffs in MYLAR :headbang:

Ken

fssetr-1.jpg

That's some great reading. Didn't your son enjoy those?

Ken

fssetr-1.jpg

That's some great reading. Didn't your son enjoy those?
absolutely...when we first started collecting them in 2005/6 or so, he was 3...there wasn't a day that went by that he didn't ask me to read him 1 or more stories about "dodo" or "blacky" (the bear) etc... wonderful reading for kids (alimo)

this goes with the doc run; just picked it up.

clip_image001.jpg

here's the present state of the doc savage run; the new one, #9, added today, #5 from last year, the upgrade of the best cover, 2/7, with the rest of 'em in group format below.

docsavage9.jpg

doc5.jpg

docsav.jpg

docs.jpg

this goes with the doc run; just picked it up.

clip_image001.jpg

here's the present state of the doc savage run; the new one, #9, added today, #5 from last year, the upgrade of the best cover, 2/7, with the rest of 'em in group format below.

docsavage9.jpg

doc5.jpg

docsav.jpg

docs.jpg

Billy those are really smoking, I gonna have too start buying them up, and drive the price up so you have to pay more,

B

So, some recent discussions here + WAY too much time at home in the last week or so = this group shot of my Catmans.

(Full disclosure: the #5 and #11 peeking out of the upper left are coverless. I'd love to upgrade them, but never been able to. This is one tough title on a budget...)

catmangroup.jpg

So, some recent discussions here + WAY too much time at home in the last week or so = this group shot of my Catmans.

(Full disclosure: the #5 and #11 peeking out of the upper left are coverless. I'd love to upgrade them, but never been able to. This is one tough title on a budget...)

catmangroup.jpg

bravo!

it is a tough title not on a budget too!

want to sell the 23 :baiting:

catmangroup.jpg

very nice Jon, fantastic.

catmangroup.jpg

CATMAN!

Nice! (also love the cat in the background!)

catmangroup.jpg

Great group shot Jon. The real cat is a plus.